WBA New Manager Odds | Vital Football

WBA New Manager Odds

Congratultions on the win yesterday. All this means is somebody placed a bet on him. don't worry too much. It all depends on if you get promoted
Wilder was favourite wasn't he? Good manager proven in the championship, surprised he's not there.

We've been through this a million times with Danny and Nicky, don't worry we are completely used to this...

I know, the reason why he keeps getting linked is He's Luke Dowling's best mate, but, his returns to us are getting silly. If he does come back it would be the fifth time. Its a big IF

Wilder was favourite wasn't he? Good manager proven in the championship, surprised he's not there.

I really really hope not, spaffed a ton of cash. He was worst than us this year. I had one good year in the prem, then got sussed. we need stability which means a longer term manager. Wilder isn't it

For what it’s worth imo, if City do get to the promised Championship land then the chances of MApp departing increase significantly. His job is then done in getting us in the Championship if that were to happen and again imo all bets are off. Likewise, if we stay in League 1 the chances of him staying increase - unfinished business.