WBA after DC | Page 48 | Vital Football

WBA after DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odds still have Danny ten times more likely than anyone else to be West Brom manager.
We can all hope to be hopeful that it doesn't happen, but until someone else gets it, the worries won't go away.

With back to back promotions now for Micky Mellon, and Tranmere Rovers, perhaps WBA, the press, and the bookies, should go look in their direction - leave our guys to get on with the important stuff. ⚽

Don't want to add to the all the worries but I think fate is now definitely sealed...

Got overtaken on the M6 this evening by a car with number plate DC..WBA !!!

That's it, all over ???

Don't want to add to the all the worries but I think fate is now definitely sealed...

Got overtaken on the M6 this evening by a car with number plate DC..WBA !!!

That's it, all over ???

So this ties in with a message sent to me that the Cowleys were spotted near spaghetti junction with DC behind the wheel of a new BMW soft top wearing a short sleeved WBA football top and Nicky was sprawled across the backseat decked out in a Baggies hoodie clutching a half empty bottle of Bollinger.
(this message was from a usually reliable source..................when sober)

So this ties in with a message sent to me that the Cowleys were spotted near spaghetti junction with DC behind the wheel of a new BMW soft top wearing a short sleeved WBA football top and Nicky was sprawled across the backseat decked out in a Baggies hoodie clutching a half empty bottle of Bollinger.
(this message was from a usually reliable source..................when sober)
Danny has more class than to choose a soft top BMW.

Status
Not open for further replies.