Watching the match on iFollow | Vital Football

Watching the match on iFollow

Hillman Imp

Vital Squad Member
I am planning to watch the Match on iFollow on Saturday but it is unavailable for purchase at the moment. Anyone had the experience last Saturday and know when the match will become available to buy??

I’m going to be out of the country so will most probably try to watch it. Watched it last week, but think that was a special that could be watched in the UK?

It will be available to international viewers. The only option for U.K. Residents will be the commentary.

The blackout will come back into effect as normal (Premier) league will resume.

Just a bit. Fingers crossed the power stays on till the games over, after that hurricane Florence can do whatever she needs to do........Preferably bugger off.

Doesn't look quite as bad for you now it turned the other way. On a selfish note, my other half is doing the tourist thing at Williamsburg in a couple of weeks. Hopefully, it will still be there and not washed away!

Last season ifollow had the option of no commentary, just crowd noise... I liked that, more like being at the match. Has that been removed, i can’t find it today?

Doesn't look quite as bad for you now it turned the other way. On a selfish note, my other half is doing the tourist thing at Williamsburg in a couple of weeks. Hopefully, it will still be there and not washed away!
Rain and a few wind gusts. Tree limbs down but I’m not complaining one little bit. Dodged that bullet.

Last season ifollow had the option of no commentary, just crowd noise... I liked that, more like being at the match. Has that been removed, i can’t find it today?

Yeah, I enjoyed that too, does seem to have gone away this season. Good to have Tommo and Hortin, but it is half a second behind.

Yeah, I enjoyed that too, does seem to have gone away this season. Good to have Tommo and Hortin, but it is half a second behind.
I find Horton annoying, seems to treat it like a comedy show. And very little detail in his commentary. Thompson is good though. I can also do without constant interruptions for Gainsborough/Stamford/Bardney etcetc reports. Hashtagsoundoff ))

I find Horton annoying, seems to treat it like a comedy show. And very little detail in his commentary. Thompson is good though. I can also do without constant interruptions for Gainsborough/Stamford/Bardney etcetc reports. Hashtagsoundoff ))

I don't mind Hortin, he's always enthusiastic. I do enjoy Tommo's dry sense of humour. They do make a good team. I don't like the breaks where they discuss other Lincs teams, but it is Radio Lincolnshire.

I don't mind Hortin, he's always enthusiastic. I do enjoy Tommo's dry sense of humour. They do make a good team. I don't like the breaks where they discuss other Lincs teams, but it is Radio Lincolnshire.

Agree it is BBC Radio Lincolnshire and not BBC Radio Lincoln City. also is a lot better than the old RedImps player coverage, that started at KO and finished straight on the final whistle. Also did not have the audio quality for games especially away games.

After the shambles of Kwiss and co at the start of last season, Hortin/Thommo are top class by comparison. They aren't perfect but better than most local radio teams, and forever legends as they soundtracked 16-17, Hortin in particular saw the moments and found the words.