Was looking forward... | Vital Football

Was looking forward...

nodrogaty

Vital 1st Team Regular
to the Posh game, but having seen and heard Grayson's pre match comments fills me full of dread. I just don't see the point of making yet another 200 mile round trip (nothing compared to some I know ) just to feel negative and miserable. It simply just isn't worth it. Awful miserable uninspiring manager.

I have to agree Noddy he is a dour Yorkie. The one thing that keeps me going is the base he put in for Holloway to benefit from

I have to agree Noddy he is a dour Yorkie. The one thing that keeps me going is the base he put in for Holloway to benefit from

I've not given up Hasty. He's Just pissed me off yet again. To be honest , I've not seen one good game yet. Its ok building from the back, but ffs, how longs it going to take ? As far as I'm concerned, If that ball is in the oppositions half, thats good enough defending to me. Has no idea regarding midfield also. Shaking head.

He has to attack at home. I understand that he doesn't want to lose games but draws will not get us promoted.
I wonder if he feels he is playing to the squads strength?
Trouble is we think we know his strongest 11 more than he does.

my excuse today is a wisdom tooth out yesterday and didnt fancy the drive, if the wind is in the right direction i might just pick up radio cambs.

I was looking forward to seeing the reformed Mac Lads tonight in London but the gales and rain are causing havoc with trains and roads

Macdonald: Took My Opportunity With Both Hands
Youngster Pleased With His First League Start For Seasiders

Large

Calum Macdonald hopes he’s made a positive impression, following his glittering performance in the 4-3 win over Peterborough United on Saturday.

A brace from Armand Gnanduillet and two Peterborough own goals were the difference in the match, but it was Macdonald’s performance in his first league start for Blackpool which caught many people’s eye.

“I didn’t know I was actually starting until about 1:30 that afternoon,” Macdonald said.

“I think that’s actually a good thing at times though, because you’ve got no time to overthink it and you can just go out and play.
“Luckily for me, I got my moment against Peterborough and tried to take it with both hands, which I think I did.”

Macdonald’s performance was just one in an impressive afternoon for the Seasiders, which some are saying is their best performance of the season so far.
“We know Peterborough have good players, so we knew we’d have our work cut out against them,” Macdonald admitted.
“If we keep our shape throughout games, I feel we are as good as anyone in this league and can cause some serious problems on the counter-attack.
“I’m hopeful we can take the win and performance forward and use it to push on, and fingers crossed my individual performance has got me knocking on the door again.”

Thank you all for reminding me of "the" great game. However, I will only be convinced we have turned the corner if we carry on playing with the same amount of enthusiasm. We can only hope.

I've just watched the extended highlights on ifollow yet again what a joyous day, I'm as happy as a man who thought a cat had done its business on his pie, but it turned out to be an extra big blackberry.