Warning. | Vital Football

Warning.

fanforlife

Alert Team
Check your email from NCFC contains all the right information pertaining to any Tickets you have bought for the Wembley play Off Final and that payment has been taken from your card!

I got advised to check..Thank Fu** I did....Our 8 tickets were being posted out to Verbina Jacobs at South Hills Road in Lowestoft....Who the hell is she...she almost hit the jackpot!

If necessary I am gonna weld up her letterbox..camp out on her doorstep and mug the postman..She aint havin our tickets!

I have emailed ticket office...Pillocks! this persons customer number as you can see is just too long...Weird!

Promo Value:
Delivery Price:
Total Price: £244.00

Lead Customer Details: Miss Venita Jacobs Cust No 000001144596
22 Blackheath Road
Lowestoft
Suffolk
NR33 7JG

Wembley Tickets

How do I get my ticket(s)?

Your ticket(s) will be posted to you 1st Class to the delivery address as above.

My ticket(s) haven't arrived!

If you have not received your ticket(s) in the post by Friday May 22 please email us via customerservices@canaries.co.uk with the above purchase confirmation and we will arrange for your ticket(s) to be re-printed at Wembley.Once you have requested a re-print you must use the re-printed ticket(s) as the originals will not be valid. You will receive a confirmation email of your request from us.

If you live outside of the United Kingdom then you will be able to collect your ticket(s) at Wembley on the day from 1pm

Kind regards

Norwich City Football Club

Carrow Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1JE

Telephone: 0844 826 1902

I checked my email; all OK thank goodness.

I did notice my customer number has acquired leading zeroes.

Is your cn anywhere near Miss Jacobs' ffl?

I have checked and like you Rex I seem to have about 20 zeros at the start of my member number.

All okay on my address front, but the thing they have done is put my partners name on the ticket instead of Dad's, but to be honest it doesn't matter as they won't check the name.

Quick question when do tickets go on sale to general public - My uncle is wanting to pick one up.

I think STs and PMs can apply for one extra ticket per customer number after 6pm on Wednesday.

Not sure if they can or not. If you go on website and click Wembley tickets, you should be able to download a pdf which explains it all. Priority Membership has now completely sold out so I can't see there being alot left on Wednesday.

No I do not think so which is good as cuts down on plastics.

tickets not coming to my address but only ordered on Sunday.

FFL Lowestoft nice trip out but not in todays rain !

Oh really, so my uncles will be able to get a ticket then? That is a shame I'll have to let them know - they not plastic just not members.

oh and not saying your uncle is a plastic bears just saying that the ticket policy should be one to detract from as many plastics as possible. It is possible to go to final without having ben to a game in your life before by spending £ 20 on a priority membership at start of season. I suppose that any system will not be fool proof.
For example boro supposedly sold 17 k tickets in first 4 hours.
That is their average gate so they will have 50 % part timers.

I know you weren't DG, I was just saying they have been to games, but normally general sale games and away matches.

So my partner and I are both priority members so we can get extra ticket each can we? I'll try that on Wednesday then.

Presumably your dad is a young whippersnapper who doesn't qualify for concession Bears.

It just gets worse! Club got back to me and spoke to this ladies husband...as she was at work...they rent the house out where tickets have gone to.

His view is that whoever it is who lives there would not admit to any mail being delivered for his wife!!!
WTF Who lives there then Fkin criminals as tenants.

So tickets cancelled and being re issued, we have to pick up from Wembley on the day..What a load of bollox..losing beer time..Not happy chappies! The club told me this Lady has not purchased a Ticket in the last 14 years...I am gobsmacked how they sent her my tickets.
Incidently..They are sent directly from Wembley and not the club!

Rex - 18/5/2015 08:15

I checked my email; all OK thank goodness.

I did notice my customer number has acquired leading zeroes.

Is your cn anywhere near Miss Jacobs' ffl?

Its my customer Number next to her name..but with extra zero`s