Warburton Praises Training Return | Vital Football

Warburton Praises Training Return

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Nottingham Forest manager Mark Warburton has praised the work of the backroom staff as we gear up for the new season ahead.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?582784">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

I'm beginning to warm to this manager. And I know all about "manager Speak" but this bloke seems to me to come across as being keener than some to explain his actions. If he's like this with the players and I feel pretty sure that he is we just might be in for a few surprises this season.

I'm hoping that it's all part of a completely new approach by the club.

Not before time.

It reminds me of this old chestnut from my hero, Tommy Cooper

Caerphilly is the healthiest place in the country. When I first arrived there I couldn’t say a word. I didn’t have a single hair on my head and I didn’t have the strength to walk across the room. How long was I there? I was born there

I give it a week before cohen says its the most positive training camp he has ever been involved in.

the jock - 30/6/2017 08:09

I give it a week before cohen says its the most positive training camp he has ever been involved in.

Blackstock will definitely say the same and he doesn't even play for us anymore

I think that the reasons that players came out with such remarks in the past was that, apart from SP, we have suffered from managers with poor communication skills in the Fawaz era.

PM because English was not his first language; BD because he hated the press; AMc because he wasn't here long enough: SOD because he seemed to speak in riddles anyway; DF because he was too dour.

AdebolaCornflakes - 30/6/2017 08:20

the jock - 30/6/2017 08:09

Blackstock will definitely say the same and he doesn't even play for us anymore

haha I was actually going to say the same x

Apollyon - 30/6/2017 06:44

It reminds me of this old chestnut from my hero, Tommy Cooper

Caerphilly is the healthiest place in the country. When I first arrived there I couldn’t say a word. I didn’t have a single hair on my head and I didn’t have the strength to walk across the room. How long was I there? I was born there

There's hope for you yet Apollyon, didn't realize we had a mutual hero. Although I thought I'd memorized all Tommy Coopers jokes and I sure don't remember this one. Always prepared to learn more.

In my dark hours I usually refer to my foolscap sheets of Tommys uplifting wisecracks and hey presto I'm back to my usual lively and effervescent self again.

He really is quite useful on this forum, as you have pointed out.

:71: