Want to add to your scars? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Want to add to your scars?

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
PMSL honestly what posses people to even think that crap, baffles me i know a lot does but this defo does tbh, plebs.

I just think it shows how some am all appearance driven, it's whats all wrong with everything, also i think it's manners and decency to not go prying in other peoples business, would luv to have seen you say did you know you was fat though LOL

I've had fun over the years making up lies.

Attacked by a shark, got out the jeep on a safari to help a lion, went I to a fight against a gang 'you think I look bad, you should have seen them' etc. I don't mind the scars at all, the pain I could live without and must admit my smashed up ribs (what many ask about to be honest ) I'm not a big fan of!!

I don't think I've ever given a sensible answer, too boring.

Another stupid one 'did it hurt'

Err? What do you think?! :3:

2 of the best I have had and my retorts have been as follows as we on this line:

1/ My disabilities aren't noticeable even though I use a walking stick, sometimes 2. People will say 'what you using them for' I have been known to retort 'to whack stupid with no brains people like you'

2/ This is my pet hate 1: 'You can't be ill, you look so well' my retort 'And you don't look stupid however....' then walk away leaving them gobsmacked. The other answer I normally put in is 'I do not have to walk round looking like a bag lady to have disabilities'

So there you go, I'm fooking useless, I can't even be used as a map!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
I want a Villa tattoo, me grandad would never let me now he has passed away i feel guilty though as i always promised him i wouldn't so big dilema ffs,