Walsall kerb crawler in soup over tomato excuse | Vital Football

Walsall kerb crawler in soup over tomato excuse

davem

Vital Squad Member
A kerb crawler was caught by police with a prostitute in his car in Walsall – and told them he had offered her a lift because she was directing him to a shop to buy tomatoes.

Best excuse ive ever heard !!!

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2013/07/25/walsall-kerb-crawler-in-soup-over-tomato-excuse/

To be fair, when you need tomatoes, then you NEED tomatoes. Totally understandable excuse.

It` true I tells ya.
She looked like the type of lass who knew about tomatoes.That`s why i pulled up officer.Honest gov.
Okay love, zip me up now.

A question we've all pondered sirdennis.

YOu won't be the first, you won't be the last to ask that question!

:187:

Should we merge this withe the "setting the Fear up for a date" thread :189:

(Finally, an excuse to use that emoticon)

The Fear - 25/7/2013 14:27

A question we've all pondered sirdennis.

YOu won't be the first, you won't be the last to ask that question!

:187:

Just a random guess , but I reckon she looked rough.
:68:

Its funny how this storey has come out now that Don is working in the same block as me in Walsall !!!

I feel sorry for the guy.
He pulls up and asks if she knows of any good tomato shops,as you do like.She ,in her Walsall accent says something about big red things and tips him a wink.He innocently (of course) thinks he`s found the local tomato girl.Off they go in search of a ripe tomato,only to be stopped by P C Plod,who`s got nothing better to do ,and ends up accused of kerb crawling.
They had a common interest in tomatoes and one tomato lead to another tomato and before you knew it they were at it like rabbits,whilst discussing big red tomatoes.
What`s the problem ?
P C Plod......Mind your own greenhouses and leave other people`s tomatoes alone.
Bloody perverts these coppers are if you ask me.
(Good job my old man doesn`t read this site ... :79: )

I'm totally confused here how can you be accused of crawling on kerbs whilst sat in a car I would appeal.

Not just sat in a car,but unzipped with your trousers round your ankles !
It`s a disgrace.The man should definitely appeal.Kerb crawling ? My arse !

I wish i hadn`t written kerb crawling my arse now :36:

LOL its gotta be embarrassing for the bloke being named and shamed to his freinds and family, wow for kerb crawling thats gotta be bad

Think his family and friends are the least of his worries I would be more afraid of the cons in the Green or where ever he works finding out they will have his life.

He` s not been sent down Gator.Just fined a grand.
Anyway him and Rebecca are setting up a tomato picking plant at Barr Beacon,so they`ll be fine.