vs HJK | Page 4 | Vital Football

vs HJK

hapoel team i think would be best, as they sound weakest if we get it done at a packed paradise. what happens if we go out in this round, r we then in europa qualifiers? i went for 2-1 1st leg and 0-0 away leg v hjk but really surprised me and controlled it away but we almost rued missing chances i n1st half as they could have nicked a goal at 0-0 but hit post and then game would of been tough. i think if we score early we usually go on and win easy but the longer it goes on we make it difficult and closer, if we were just more ruthless it would be so much easier. namely that brown miss when he had ages at put wide after about 20 mins was shocking and wanyama miss inside 4mins was a howler too. had a crap stream last night but who cares i saw the goals on the replay as 1st go it had frozen but amazing result by our away expectations although really this shouldnt be a surprise beating a shite team away from home

You're right Liam we miss way too many chances and our strikers often blow hot and cold. If we could be more clinical I think we can get into the group stages proper.

Also to answer your question Liam, we'll parachute straight into the Europa group stages if we lose in this round.

That's right, David. We're guaranteed European play until December. So Lenny may be able to buy even before selling Ki.

We drew Helsingsborg, who are currently sixth in the Swedish League. They are not exactly fearsome, but you can't take any tie lightly. Who will The King of Kings be supporting!?

I think he'll be supporting Helsingborgs! They are a good team but like so many Swedish teams, they lose their best players every January transfer window (because of how their season runs) and sometimes take a while to really get going, only this season they have struggled again to get going even though it's half way through the season. Swedish teams tend to blow hot and cold like you wouldn't believe! One season they can be brilliant, the next they are rubbish.....weird league! I like it though!

I think it's a fairly good draw, none of the teams should REALLY have given us too much trouble but I think Helsingborgs will be a good one.

Their danger man is Icelandic striker Alfred Finnbogason (I'm sure we used to have a Finnbogason on the books for a while, back during the MON/GS tenure, but I think this is another one, I'm almost sure he was called Alfred as well, I've seen a few though) who has scored 10 goals in 16 appearances. He's way out ahead of their next top scorer who is a midfielder with 4 goals......

Should be an interesting match as I think they tend to play a sort of 4-3-3 formation (as many Swedish teams do) where they may play strikers in wider areas, hence why some of the strikers aren't scoring as many. When we are at home, I would expect them to play a 4-5-1 with Finnbogason as the lone striker.

Other news suggests Ki is a wanted man......Atletico Madrid are now in the race to sign him and will give Arsenal a big obstacle to overcome. Ki has stated his desire to play in La Liga most of all and an offer from Madrid would likely be his preferred option!

Latest Celtic News