vs Hearts | Vital Football

vs Hearts

wee_od_88

Vital Football Hero
Return to football! Feels like ages for me!

Today we host Hearts at Celtic Park. We know they will be tough but they have had to start letting players go and they have Zaliukas missing today as well!

However, they do have former Rangers CB Danny Wilson in on loan for the rest of the season and he could be in line to start today!

For us, Gershon could be in line to make his debut with Ambrose away to the ACON. Rogic still requires his clearance so will be watching from the sidelines.
Paddy has a knock and Forrest has a hamstring niggle so both miss out. Stokes is in the squad but a place on the bench is the most likely for him.

Forster
Kilson - Mulgrew - Gershon
Matthews/Lustig - Brown - Wanyama - Ledley - Izzy
Hooper - Samaras

We have so many options it's difficult to know what the team will be but I think that's what we could see.

Subs: Zaluska, Lustig/Matthews, Commons, Kayal, Lassad, Stokes, Bangura

I think it would be a bad move for the progress of Bangura if he didn't at least make the bench. Stokes is supposedly in the squad or perhaps they just mean he is available for selection. Players will be left out somewhere today.....who I just can't tell. I think it could be Rogne, Miku and McGeouch though.

agree with that side except id have commons in for izzy, think izzy is crap. think we'll win 3-0 today as hearts got few players out

You're daft, Wee Od. Lenny won't go with an experiment against Hearts. He hates them more than any other club.

I see:

Lustig--------Ambrose-----Wilson----Mulgrew
Brown-------Wanyama----Ledley----Commons
-----------Hooper-----------Samaras-------------

Ambrose can't play.....he's in Africa.

Today's team news

Zaluska; Matthews, Lustig, Mulgrew, Izaguirre; Brown, Wanyama, Ledley, Samaras; Commons, Hooper
Subs: Thomson, Gershon, Lassad, Rogne, Kayal, McGeouch, Stokes

Going with a 4-3-3 it seems. No Kelvin Wilson and no Fraser Forster though.......very strange! No Bangura which is a disappointment after a good display against Bucharest in midweek but hopefully his confidence remains high.

Latest Celtic News