vs Hearts | Page 4 | Vital Football

vs Hearts

If you consider the team that started in Moscow then obviously the loss of Forrest is not as bad as the loss of Brown.......but with the return of Kayal and Ledley to the midfield, Brown's loss would not seem so bad. As good as he has been recently, I have plenty of faith that Kayal and Ledley can come in and play well.

With Forrest starting on the bench against Moscow, it's obviously not such a loss but if you consider we then need someone else capable of playing at the highest level against Barca to replace Sammy or Commons if required.....I would then start to worry a little, the only real option would be McGeouch but he is young and inexperienced at even playing first team football, never mind playing against Barca in the Champions League.

I dunno. I like Brown's face and control in a game against Barca. This is why i hate International week.

Scotland are pish! Levein is clueless......only one Champions League caliber defender in the squad, and he doesn't even get off the bench......Mulgrew should have at least been playing LB if not CB!!!

Latest Celtic News