vs Dundee | Page 2 | Vital Football

vs Dundee

Speaking of late subs, I'd have liked to have seen more of Ambrose. He got a very late run out and we didn't see much.

Where's Tic?

I think Tic will be busy house hunting with his eldest, that's what he was up to last weekend anyway!

Yeah I thought we might have seen more of him as well. Surely he will start against Raith Rovers instead though, you think?

I hope Lennon doesn't continue to play exactly the same team as the weekend when we play Rovers. I want to see more of the youngsters, new players and others just fighting back to full fitness. I don't think Hooper should play, or Brown. Forrest could be rested as well although this sort of game could be good for his confidence. Commons doesn't need to play in this game. Izzy has been poor recently but playing him in this game might be similar to Forrest in that he will gain some confidence and hopefully use it to start playing better.

If Ambrose is to play then who do you think should partner him? Rogne? Kilson? or Mulgrew? Or do we try a 3 at the back system? Ambrose, Mulgrew and Lustig maybe?

Have to say, I think Lustig is looking good at CB as well as RB. I think he is starting to settle well now and showing that he can be a good player for us. His versatility and attacking threat from set pieces is great for us!

I think Watt should start up front and either Lassad or Miku up with him.

We should definitely rest Hooper for the cup game. Brown, too. He doesn't need the game for form and that hip condition requires rest. Kayal may be back, or Ledley. Give them a run out. Izzy should start because he needs to get confidence and some of these lower-league teams--while not to be taken lightly--are teams that we should beat wihtout stars in the lineup.

As for the CB position, it looks like K-Wills and Muldini have cemented their spots as the starters. So I see Rogne and Ambrose starting against Raith. Up front, it will be Miku and Watt IF Miku is healthy.

Latest Celtic News