vs Dundee Utd | Vital Football

vs Dundee Utd

wee_od_88

Vital Football Hero
TONIGHT we play Dundee Utd at Celtic Park. This is the game we missed because we were in the US playing Real Madrid.

Fraser Forster has a stiff neck so will again miss out, Forrest and Paddy both still out.
Commons and Matthews are minor doubts (could be rested for the game or at most on the bench).

Gary Mackay-Steven is back and looking back to his best for Utd so we will need to be very wary of him!

Stokes and Gershon both played last night in an U20s game which would suggest neither will feature tonight. Gershon played 45mins while stokes played about an hour in the 3-1 win. Gershon had very little to do.

Wilson is still suspended and Ambrose is at the ACON (he got sent off for Nigeria the other night for a ridiculous second booking).

What team will we go with?

sounds as if we need our u16s with all the injuries

lustig mulgrew rogne izzy

mcgeouch kayal wanyama sammy

watt hooper

ledley on bench and any other healthy

Celtic side to face Dundee United tonight:

Zaluska; Lustig, Rogne, Mulgrew, Izaguirre; Kayal, Wanyama, Ledley, Samaras; Lassad, Hooper

Subs: Thomson, Matthews, Gershon, Brown, Watt, Stokes, McGeouch

Still a strong squad, no Commons with his minor injury and Matthews only makes the bench. I think it is more or less what was expected.

I assume Brown must require a little bit of rest!

Brown got in, so did Stokes. But Stokes was put on too late and with the score 3-0, Lenny should have rested Hooper. I'm sure he wants to give Hooper a crack at a hat trick to make him happy, but we need him healthy for Juve. That assumes he stays.

Sammy set up two goals very nicely. He has really settled into his role as creator and playmaker. He lacks a scoring touch, but he does so much more for us. Ooh! Ahh! Samaras!

Latest Celtic News