Vs City | Page 10 | Vital Football

Vs City

Villa and Sheff Utd stay up as they spent and have got their rewards. We spent fuck all , are relegated and are an embarrassment and an utter humiliation

What was Df's thinking throwing on famewo and Thomas for 20 seconds?

Thomas looks so thin. Famewo looks built for it.

What a poor embarrassing season it ended up being

What was Df's thinking throwing on famewo and Thomas for 20 seconds?

Thomas looks so thin. Famewo looks built for it.

What a poor embarrassing season it ended up being

Probably got his timing wrong as thought there was only 10 seconds left and brought them on too early. :grinning::grinning:

I mean his subs, formation/tactics, gane plan, line ups are so strange.

We could be 0-0 needing 3 points to win the league and he'd wait until 80th minute to change anything and not actually change the formation. Last season he had a passion and would prowl the sidelines, go mental when we scored and be pissed (you'd see him frustrated on the bench) when the other team scored or we missed a chance but this season especially after December time he just looked much like the DF of his first season....confused, lost, unable to change things, lacking in confidence, out of his league and playing Mr nice smiley man. I want to see my manager getting fucking pissed off if we lose and bloody really pissed if we lose like today but DF claps and smiles and says a load of powder puff.

There are no leaders on the pitch. Even Krul just looked like he didn't care.

I'm just So frustrated as it feels like Webber and DF are treating it like 'ah, oh well, not to worry as we have a medium to long term plan, which we will probably not see through as our contracts run out before that, but it's cool because we will just come back up again easy peasy.' They seem to have forgotten it's a hard league and we are not gaurenteed promotion. It could be a new set of players who'll need to settle in which could take time, we could have a hangover from this season etc. We had a very good chance this season to stay up and get established in this league but it just felt like they'd given up by January. So many game when we got it wrong or the players didn't turn up (was that down to Df's teamtalk etc?) Villa at home, Watford at home (When they were on poor form), the late palace goal at home are just a few. The fact that they didnt get back into games once they went a goal down is ridiculous, the fact we conceded about 100 goals is horrible and the fact we scored like 26 goals is just unacceptable. Jan came and Webber went and got a versatile midfielder in Rupp and the pile of shit Duda. We needed a forward, a central defender and maybe some one with pace on the wing. It was a mess from the start to the finish.

We are at rock bottom and that includes me.
I just to get the new season going. Get players out and new ones in. I do hope and I don't want to sound like someone from the national front but I hope we sign some British players for the 1st team

Well said Bears . I am sorry but Farke and Webber have wrecked the club , aided by the Smiths in the background . Some good honest players have been made to look like fools in this league . They haven’t been helped in transfer window and have been destroyed by the defeatist talk of Webber and especially Farke . Farke talked us into 20th place and relegation before a ball was even kicked

Just watching MOTD and just thinking at least we have not got a conceded goal in goal of the season competition as they will not give it to a free header from set piece when along comes goal number 10. Hitting

Embarrassing , humiliating , pathetic and totally unacceptable. The whole sorry lot of them should be sacked ....starting with Farke Up and Webber followed by those who players have humbled our club by being the worst players in the whole history of Norwich City since 1902 .

Agreed, but as we say over and over again, we could remove Hit man Webber, Fark Up and even poor players such as Mc crap and Dr Miss and start all over with new staff and changed squad with a new 5 year plan BUT nothing would change.

Even if by some fortune as spotting a Lambert or getting a squad of youth players and freebies to become a good squad on the cheap and promotion is achieved, the Smiffs would sit and watch us go straight back down again.
They are the problem and will not go away.

Agree .... how could I have omitted the Smiths in this for their failure for the FOUTH time in row to invest in the players we needed , their total lack of passion , hunger , desire and a burning desire to succeed ? How could I forget to omit the Smiths part in the utter humiliation of our club and their total lack of leadership ? How could I forget to blame them for their silence and lack of apology and humbleness over what has happened ? The buck stops with them and they should have the decency to go

Pre lock down, 21 pts from 29 games so contributed 0.725 pts per game.
Also scored 25 goals in 29 games so contributed 0.862 goals per game.

We are worth a lot of money but not even got the ST refund cheque through yet.