votegg. | Vital Football

votegg.

G

seems there are teams comin oot everyday afore the official vote re the newco,club 12.so far disnnae look good for them.why are celtic waiting,do we need a leak on oor views.i would havegg them back fur the monies,but ye have ti stand up for what ye stood for,so it doon ye go.

Wiz 10 -1 to hook them eggy,we voted agin thum,Killie abstained,the manky bastards and The Rengersa to be voted yes as the old Rangers. An whit happens noo is fekkin unimaginable. I say 3rd Div and let them come up slowly.

Is a third-division placement not the rule? I thought that was the rule, therefore it isn't really a matter for debate. frankly, no rangers is worse for the league and will be less exciting for us. But they spent money they didn't have. By avoiding payroll tax, the club nearly doubled the wages they could spend. We could have won nine in a row. other SPL clubs may have had a crack at second and, hence, European play. The only way I would agree to one year of relegation is if they forfeit every trophy won during the tax scheme years. And I'd still want a points penalty the year they return to the SPL.

Latest Celtic News