Vote for Dan | Vital Football

Vote for Dan

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
I'm sure you'll all agree that there is only one man who is capable of leading Britain out of its current malaise and into a new era of greatness. There is only one man who can shatter the class barriers and unite the entire nation in the quest for restored glory. There is only one man who can thrust Britain from its current flaccidity and make it rock hard again. Of course, I'm talking about our very own Danvilla2.

We have identified two key areas we need to work on. The first is a slogan. We believe that it should be a three word slogan, that rules out Make Britain Great Again or BBJ's excellent suggestion of Dan Is The Man. All contributions are welcome.

The other thing that we need is a plausible explanation for what happened to DanVilla1. Obviously, someone is going to notice at some point and we'd all better have our story straight or this whole thing could fall apart.

I'm loving Dan, Dan, Dan, @danvilla2

Try arguing with that. It can't be done.

I think it would look excellent on the side of a bus in big red letters. All caps, obviously.

DAN, DAN, DAN!

Interestingly I have checked and although there is a danvilla, there is not a danvilla1

for that, and that alone, I'm out.

So if I join.....as an early adopter.
Am I in the inner circle?
Part of the Cabal?
In the Sphere of Influence?

I expect at least to be in the know.