Vital get together! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Vital get together!

So when is this big orgie taking place then? And do i have to bring my car keys to put in a bowel to see who i end up with or is it a free for all? :11:

ClivetheVillan - 2/1/2014 23:46

So when is this big orgie taking place then? And do i have to bring my car keys to put in a bowel to see who i end up with or is it a free for all? :11:

Na mate but if you can bring someone to translate for you then that will be a big help. No one will have clue what your on about other wise

davem - 2/1/2014 23:48

Na mate but if you can bring someone to translate for you then that will be a big help. No one will have clue what your on about other wise
:19: Don't think they translate the way i talk anymore neandrathols died out they think but they are wrong :22:

Never realised how many dislike the black country accent tbh over the years realised quite a few really frown upon it so i will leave you all alone in peace don't worry lol this common as muck lad will leave yo posh ens to drick champers and eat caviar in peace ;)

Trekker - 3/1/2014 00:06

Clive, it's a bleedin joke!

:19: I know Trekker mate i start going off tandom on many things but it just reminded me about what i found over the years being out n about the looks some give when i ask for simple things in shops in different areas even bloody asians say ''sorry can you repeat that'' :3:

Nah i said a while back to Fear you lot are like carear professionals i'd be like the bloke embarrasing you all by eating with his hands or just hearing me talk you would say at a restaurant ''he's not with me dunno who he is we found him on the street and took pity'' :17:

I think you may well be surprised Clive. We are all normal people, other than Fear of course

LOL yeah normal like the bankers type with your bowl hats ;)

Om any acting saft our kid, been a bad crimbo for me this year today has bin one of the few ov actually had a loff proper are think om mekin up for not loffin as much this past wik, yam alright Trekker dude even if yam a posh en are bay bothered

Would i get to open Fear's door as he steps out his limo? But i don't want none of them views you get like when the celebs get out the limo's showing there bits ffs

davem - 2/1/2014 23:48

are you not a yammer yourself?

we now have a thread with a list of names for the southampton match. i done a seperate thread so no one gets confused. Mainly myself :)