Vital Downtime | Vital Football

Vital Downtime

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Folks

The forum will be down tonight after 9pm and then back by the morning. They might even be back within an hour or so, fingers crossed.

We are moving to new servers following the last unacceptable gaff by the current providers over security certificates.

Apologies that you might have to actually talk to family members or friends tonight.

Last edited:
Thanks for the warning Fear, I'll post a couple of comments in advance on behalf of others who would otherwise have posted.

Middlesbrough won, we are now in the bottom 3, Cook Out

Middlesbrough drew with Barnsley, why couldn't we manage a draw if Barnsley can, Cook Out.

Barnsley won, that's another team closing the gap on us, we'll be bottom of the table before long. Cook Out.

Thanks for the warning Fear, I'll post a couple of comments in advance on behalf of others who would otherwise have posted.

Middlesbrough won, we are now in the bottom 3, Cook Out

Middlesbrough drew with Barnsley, why couldn't we manage a draw if Barnsley can, Cook Out.

Barnsley won, that's another team closing the gap on us, we'll be bottom of the table before long. Cook Out.

Just stick to Cook out and save typing the rest ?

The site seems worse now if anything, don't know about you lads but when you post a comment you have to refresh to get the thread you've posted on to the top of the page.
Or when you hit the post reply button it comes up with server error!

Bloody rubbish Vital!

The site seems worse now if anything, don't know about you lads but when you post a comment you have to refresh to get the thread you've posted on to the top of the page.

Bloody rubbish Vital!

Best post you've ever posted that Norm. 😉

I agree re the refreshing, but don't have a problem (server error) with replies.

Bloody rubbish Vital!

You're the same though, you haven't come back as grip.