Vital Blades | Vital Football

Vital Blades

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
I have already sent this to several members of this message board. If I have missed anyone, I apologies, it certainly wasn’t done on purpose but wanted to get the message across to those who I’ve missed.

1691257960022.png

(I will eventually get a proper web address)

It was with huge sadness that after five years of working with VitalBlades it is time to move on. However, that doesn’t mean that the journey has ended. We are going independent, which means you’ll have a site for Blades fans, run by Blades fans.

I believe you’ll find the forum sleek and simple to use. You can of course use your existing aliases as long as you register with it first!

Please join us at our home, JohnStreetBlades, which will have a fully functioning forum and, with us being independent, the site will not be littered with intrusive advertisements. There will also be a great member-only area for fans to join. We will also continue the Prediction League for the 2023/24 season!

Home | My Site (johnstreetblades.wixsite.com)

I would like to thank you for all the support that you have given us over these last five years and ask that you continue this on JSB.

Kind regards,
BladesMad

The reduction in ads has to be a positive and maybe we will get our icons back I lost them months ago 🤬

You seem to have changed my account settings - so that I receive notifications of every update/post tonight...........I don't want this BM - what needs changing back?

I've not changed this. I get them too but I'll look into changing this

All that's likely to happen is that the small number of posters we do have will now be split across two forums. Hope it works nonetheless.

All that's likely to happen is that the small number of posters we do have will now be split across two forums. Hope it works nonetheless.
Another chance for a new alias herb you can’t turn that down can you 🤷‍♂️

I'm not sure how. There's only 2 pages
I think it’s how the posts show up BM got tbh and say I much prefer this layout and it takes me right to the next post I’ve not read on the thread it also highlights threads with posts I’ve not read and the new one doesn’t