Vital Ads | Vital Football

Vital Ads

Wurzel

Vital Football Legend
I am constantly amused by the ads that appear on Vital so I thought I would post the best ones. Also lets help a poor man out and click on a few now and again!

Here goes I obviously need a technicolour shirt

Horror shirt.jpg

LOL, I'm more embarrassed about the shirts TBH. Not sure how it works but I don't allow targeted ads so either someone has poor taste in shirts in my house or it is having trouble pinpointing my interests.

LOL, I'm more embarrassed about the shirts TBH. Not sure how it works but I don't allow targeted ads so either someone has poor taste in shirts in my house or it is having trouble pinpointing my interests.

I get the shirt ones myself (got some lovely Hawaii type designs as the type lol), along with the female nighties for some reason. Never seen that little holster though, that is quite cool.

shirts.jpg

giphy.webp

Always clicking on the ads by accident. My phone is not very good so jumps around all the time... not recently but a while ago i got into trouble with mrs colavfc because accidentally i clicked on a raunchy dating app. Pure accident.
My history seems to get peeked at once in a while.

AH yes, the old 'it was an accident' excuse

Yeah, advertising isn't in a wonderful state, as per usual when the economy is rocked, so we are down to pretty basic ads. I get a load of ads to AtheleneX (the training system I use) and gym equipment!!!

I get under armour and racechip ads, victorian plumbing, and now Lacoste, never looked at Lacoste stuff in my life I don't think