Virtual Fans Forum | Vital Football

Virtual Fans Forum

Why does it look like CW's hands are on the wrong arms..?

I have at least worked out the order of why the group are standing like that. Its BMI from left to right.

Forum was interesting and informative. There is a useful summary of it on S24.

At one stage they said the purchase of the two Derby lads was passed at the board by 3 for and 2 against. Two voted against because they said we had already gone over budget. Some fans on S24 and twitter taking this to mean we won’t be buying Brewster!

Good to know the Prince has personally guaranteed the mortgage, he added be no problem if we survive two more years. Be interesting to know who voted against the Derby deals. At least he left the ground and academy improvements open ended which is wise, totally dependent on retaining our current status. Nothing you wouldn't have expected.

I read the transcript as realistic and optimistic. But I know f u c k all and I'm not a huge big Blade.
:LOL: Be careful you don't trip over that bottom lip when you go to bed.:LOL:Hope you have sweet dreams and arise in the morning in a better mood mi owd pal.:yes: Peace to all BLADES folk. UTMPB

Listened to it, very measured, very encouraging.
Asked about debt and prince said he personally had guaranteed it
Aim is to consolidate to a top 10 PL club
Ist team training facility to go ahead.
Asked about appeal decision re price paid and said they were happy with it

One curious thing, they didn't seem to like Yorkshire's premier resort and jewel of the east coast.
Everytime they mentioned 'Scarboro'' they seemed less than complimentary:p