Vini not in the Brazil squad Because | Page 2 | Vital Football

Vini not in the Brazil squad Because

All the shite signings i keep seein our club make, yet we've been promoted to the Premier League twice in 4 seasons,amazin really aint it. UTB

Do you think we made any good ones this season rod ?
(serious question)
I'm sure you know mi answer is no i don't,not for this league anyway but when we signed such as Hamer i didn't see/hear many sayin it was a poor signin,some were excited by it,myself included but he like the vast majority hasn't performed well enuff often enuff.I think most BLADES knew it was gunna be a difficult season,but it's been a lot worse than difficult.But when i look on social media some mek out that all/most of our signins have been crap for years.UTB

if tha only whinges abart other folk whingein thats graate but if tha whinges abart owt else thats not graate a dunt care if tha as every reason to whinge and if tha backs up wot tha sez a just dunt wanna ere it mi owd just giv me fuzzy warm BLADEY propaganda mmm yummy BLADEY POSITIVITY thats wot am all abart me tha knors oh an a luv ROVRUM anorl tha knors ooh aah but as always its all abart onions as long as thi onion is the same as my onion if not then al whinge ma 100 year old arse off at thi UTB UTM and as always:yes:

I can't see anything wrong with criticising from within.
Pointing out faults, areas for improvement and not just accepting blindly that all within the organistion is hunky dory is the way to develop, to improve, to prosper.

Those who choose to do it with malicious intent, who support other clubs, are the ones to have a go at and the ones that all Blades should argue vociferously against.

Healthy discussion and disagreement between like minded parties who have the best interests of the club at heart should be welcomed not decried.

There's little enough traffic on here without some closing ranks on others.

Talking about the old days it seems some still hanker for the superiority they imagined when trying to prove their position in the hierarchy of Bladieness :p

Last edited:
It's all abart opinions as someone once said. Can't think who.
That's my line,and i stick by that but believin everyone's entitled to a opinion dunt mean i have to agree wi all the opinions,cos if i or anyone did agree wi all opinions then the "happy" brigade on here would slam me and others for that wunt they.:yes:UTB

if tha only whinges abart other folk whingein thats graate but if tha whinges abart owt else thats not graate a dunt care if tha as every reason to whinge and if tha backs up wot tha sez a just dunt wanna ere it mi owd just giv me fuzzy warm BLADEY propaganda mmm yummy BLADEY POSITIVITY thats wot am all abart me tha knors oh an a luv ROVRUM anorl tha knors ooh aah but as always its all abart onions as long as thi onion is the same as my onion if not then al whinge ma 100 year old arse off at thi UTB UTM and as always:yes:
Worra funny fella you are Herby,WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE,Carry on Whingein tha knows tha wants too.:ROFLMAO:By the way have you ever thought of applying for the job of Chief scout or manager for the BLADES,i'm sure if you got the job we'd be challengin for Champions League glory every season,:grinning: UTB

I can't see anything wrong with criticising from within.
Pointing out faults, areas for improvement and not just accepting blindly that all within the organistion is hunky dory is the way to develop, to improve, to prosper.

Those who choose to do it with malicious intent, who support other clubs, are the ones to have a go at and the ones that all Blades should argue vociferously against.

Healthy discussion and disagreement between like minded parties who have the best interests of the club at heart should be welcomed not decried.

There's little enough traffic on here without some closing ranks on others.

Talking about the old days it seems some still hanker for the superiority they imagined when trying to prove their position in the hierarchy of Bladieness :p
Nowt wrong wi criticisin(we all do it some occasionally,some constantly) just like theer's nowt wrong wi havin a different opinion to the whingers but it appears the whingers don't like anyone that wants to disagree wi the constant whingein of some but hey ho. UTB