Villa | Page 4 | Vital Football

Villa

yellow belly - 2/5/2013 00:07

I am so tempted by another thrilling away day at Stoke

I have already pencilled that one in my diary assuming we stay up and will happily give up a day's pay to go. Also hoping to go to Fulham away in a heat wave and AV home on a freezing cold night in Dec if a cup match. Such fun!! Money well spent.

All this bloody stuff about 'Wigan beating villa but villa needing 20 goals and Wigan have to score 900 and we have to fly to the moon and Newcastle can't lose to a Scottish team...' Come on Norwich you just need to win PLEASE!!!

We are just like England in the major competitions - needing a draw against Sweden as long as Denmark don't get more than 2 goals etc etc'

Just go out and beat Villa guys that's your mission for saturday.

I agree with you Bears . The past history of NC tells me not to work out the maths , or depend on other teams . We have GOT to do it for ourselves, and I wont rest until we cant be caught

Norwich City FC ?@NorwichCityFC
Chris Hughton: "It's a game that we very much want to win - it's a home game so a chance to get valuable points."

CH: "Our home form has been excellent. It's always been about what we do." #ncfc

CH: "Villa are on the back of a good result but it's about concentrating on our strengths. We have a fabulous crowd who will get behind us.

CH: "To be in this division means everything to us." #ncfc

CH: "We were hopeful that there would be a chance at the weekend for Michael Turner, but he will miss out." #ncfc

CH: "You have to impose yourself on the game and we'll be looking to do that on Saturday." #ncfc

The quotes from this afternoon's press conference. No Turner

Also some snippets from Paddy Davitt

Paddy Davitt ?@paddyjdavitt
Some snippets from #ncfc boss here at colney. Bassong fit for #avfc, turner no go but not ruled out for #wba. D-day on Kamara mon #edp24

Paddy Davitt ?@paddyjdavitt
Got the sense from #ncfc boss might b time for Ruddy's return although CH again reiterated Bunn done a fine job #edp24 #pinkun

If he put Ruddy in and there was a controversial decision around him, he would be slated for the change, I'm glad I don't have to pick, but I'd stick with Bunn.

As one who loves to play around with the figures, I am slightly disappointed. However, I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment. Providing sufficient points to end in a respectable position is in our hands.

I would go with Ruddy

I honestly don't know who I would go with.

I'm leaning slightly towards Ruddy if I'm honest.

But I don't envy Hughton having to make this choice. Tough

so have I. I may however injure myself with minutes to go before kick off whilst destroying the crappy clapper.

RUDDY TO PLAY !!!!

I'm sure Ruddy would be OK but is he match fit and could pull off that desperate finger touch save - mind you I reckon with Ruddy in goal that might well threaten jumpships team

The dilemma is this really

Ruddy is the number 1 GK, no doubt. However he has not played a Premier League game for what 6 months now? So he will be rusty one would think.

Bunn is an ample backup. Has performed well, and is the current holder of the shirt.

I think either will do a fine job. It's just a very tough choice because Bunn has played pretty well in Ruddy's absence