Villa Fans Are Revolting; The Fear - EXCLUSIVE | Vital Football

Villa Fans Are Revolting; The Fear - EXCLUSIVE

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
Respected website editor Jonathan Fear has declared that Villa fans are revolting. 'After 4 successive relegation battles, I think a few of us have had a bit too much squeeky bum time' commented the internet millionaire.

Computer whizkid Fear is known as a straight shooter but fears that some Villa fans might not enjoy hearing the truth. 'I'm usually down by the dugouts with the managers and the players. I don't usually mix with the riff raff. I went up to get a pie and the smell was awful.'

Winner of the 1986 East Redditch colouring competition, Jonathan feels that things may have gone too far. 'There was an obese woman in ski pants and the stink was suffocating. You could see the streaks down the back of her pants where she had obviously given in to the pressure of 4 successive relegation battles. I sometimes wake in the night screaming. I don't think I'll ever forget that image.'

Winner of the Best Villa Fan Ever award is not without sympathy for his fellow Villa fans. 'We've had a lot of shit thrown at us over the past few years. MON walking, Eck, KEA, it's more than anyone should have to take. Still, it looks like a lot of that shit has stuck. Take a shower, people, take a shower. '

Revolting, Revolting. JF thinks we are revolting.

Ah oops! I get it now :12: There was I thinking JF had been slating us off again :15: :15: :15:

The Fear - 20/4/2014 10:15

:19: :19: :19:

My Gerald Ratner moment you think!!??

I had to think for a moment then: :54: Ratners crap and JF revolting fans.

Your saved from the :178: just about Kinda the slap that woman's gives her sons killer before he is hanged

:42: :19: :42: