Villa away | Vital Football

Villa away

sminky

Vital Football Hero
I have just gone on club website and noticed that Villa away tickets are now on sale. Despite it being on Sky, Villa are charging £39 for this match unless you are a student or in armed forces, then you can get in for £15.
NCFC are doing their bit by offering free travel to all supporters making the journey.

I live just 8 miles from the ground but this match could cost me nearly £50 including transport/parking.

I was going on my own and was happy to do so, but I have a Sky subscription so I may well watch in the comfort of my own home, either in front or behind the settee. I am considering not going, which upsets me as I know I really want to be there.
Mr S is moving out of the family home into a shared flat that weekend, so there is a good chance my patience will have been well and truly tested by 4.30pm on Sunday March 2nd as I am on call to drive backwards and forwards in the general direction of Birmingham transporting various personal possessions.

I wish Sky would leave this fixture alone.

Lucky for me I had decided not to go to Villa but to go to the home game the following week , as I would have refused to pay £40 ( with booking fee) to watch a football match . You wont get my precious money greedy Villa

Few beers..nibbles and a 50" in HD...comfort of my living room...Luvvly Jubbly

Anyone wanting to..... come and join me!

FFL. I have responded to your PM but for some reason my messages are stuck in my outbox!! I discovered one on Friday that had been there since new year. Any ideas what might be going on? I have tried using a different laptop but I am dealing with something I don't understand.

I have just realised that in a previous post I referred to Master S (who is nearly 23) as Mr S!!! Master S is moving in with a mate closer to Birmingham as he hates living with his parents!

Did you read my post on Tottenham thread about The Commitments? You will enjoy it! :eek:

Me and three mates have ordered tickets and will be there! A rare opportunity to go to an away game due to Saturday work commitments!

sminky - 10/2/2014 11:05

FFL. I have responded to your PM but for some reason my messages are stuck in my outbox!! I discovered one on Friday that had been there since new year. Any ideas what might be going on? I have tried using a different laptop but I am dealing with something I don't understand.

I have just realised that in a previous post I referred to Master S (who is nearly 23) as Mr S!!! Master S is moving in with a mate closer to Birmingham as he hates living with his parents!

Did you read my post on Tottenham thread about The Commitments? You will enjoy it! :eek:

All understood! The Mr S threw me!

sminky - 10/2/2014 11:05

Have read it now.....Amazing

Perhaps try deleting old messages in yr out and inbox, unles you have already done so of course.!

At least we have cleared up the dramatic news about Mr Sminky packing his bags . Good news !

Great support Olly ... Have a great day out ! Dont forget to try out some of Brums finest pubs !

Now there is just me left! MASTER S ( sorry for capitals but I just need to get it right this time) refuses to come with me in NCFC end to watch this match after unpacking all his suitcases and boxes due to flat move! My son is a Villa supporter, but can't afford their ridiculous ticket prices now he is no longer a student. Unless you booked weeks ago this match isn't very cheap for their own supporters other than if you are a student or in Armed Forces.

I am finding it difficult not to go to this match, but I think it will be pure misery on my own. Get ya hankies out!! Plus my purse will bleed!

Yes they will see me twice in the month of March at home games. Stoke home a mere £28 due to Priority Membership. I must be part way towards recouping my annual fee!! I expect Sunderland to be a similar price.

I haven't looked into what NCFC charge away fans, but I think Villa away is very steep and a greedy price.

I do not even know what southampton tickets will be but as I have already forked out £ 47 for train ticket I will have to go whatever the tickets cost !

I am not sure, but I think Villa were operating an earlybird tariff for this match for home supporters. Considering this is match on TV, I think it is very steep. I think I paid £39 last season at Villa when it was on TV. This match is on my doorstep but could be the most expensive of any match I have been to this season.

Norwich are doing the decent thing and offering discount on coach travel. That will be a great incentive to any supporter wanting to go from Norfolk.