View From The Palarse | Vital Football

View From The Palarse

Morbid

Vital Squad Member
Some glimmer from a oppo fans view

"Blackpool look a decent outfit and worthy of a place higher than their current League Two status. It's clear it's a club which has retained some League One players who now find themselves in the lower echelons through the turmoil off the field. I spoke to some of their fans before the game and they implied performances weren't that bad last season but their manager and owners conspired to make the perfect storm both on and off the pitch.

I'd say that if they can keep this unit together they'll be back in League One next season. Their defence looked solid with the two centre halves catching the eye, I liked Cain who is on loan from Leicester and I saw last season playing for Walsall and the big lad up front looked handy but was all too often a lone man. Considering the difference in value of the sides you wouldn't have known on the night but get the feeling if needed Palace could have upped it another gear. Decent side though and wish them luck with their season and their fight with their owners"