View From MIllwall | Vital Football

View From MIllwall

“second penalty was the most stupid thing Williams could have done, stonewall pen””We should put an advert out:”Come from a grim pronvicial shithole that will be even more fucked & depressing after Brexit, making you have to live vicariously through your football team to experience any joy? Do not despair. Enjoy a nice day out in London, which will be thriving after the UK leaves Europe and enjoy the best 10 minutes of your pointless life at The Den. Just ask the losers of Middlesbrough, Swansea, Leeds and Sheffield about their experiences.”

and that's why I hate arrogant southerners, even tho I live here. ....and believe me, living in London ain't great a lot of the time - nasty, unfriendly, aggressive, money obsessed, and dangerous.

Cheers Roy. The complete lack of respect for the English language, especially from whomever wrote the first paragraph, makes my brain hurt.

“The team should look at the performance of Shef Utd No 21 Duffy, he ran midfield And popped up everywhere.”

Like that comment ^

A sh_t hole that will be even worse after Brexit while London thrives?
Typical London arrogance, keep going like that boys and I'm sure the League One teams will enjoy the London experience

“second penalty was the most stupid thing Williams could have done, stonewall pen””We should put an advert out:”Come from a grim pronvicial shithole that will be even more fucked & depressing after Brexit, making you have to live vicariously through your football team to experience any joy? Do not despair. Enjoy a nice day out in London, which will be thriving after the UK leaves Europe and enjoy the best 10 minutes of your pointless life at The Den. Just ask the losers of Middlesbrough, Swansea, Leeds and Sheffield about their experiences.”

and that's why I hate arrogant southerners, even tho I live here. ....and believe me, living in London ain't great a lot of the time - nasty, unfriendly, aggressive, money obsessed, and dangerous.

Not to mention the air pollution give me a home 15 mins from the Peak District any day

They won’t be happy until everyone in the north loses their jobs, supposedly, because of Brexit. Londoners bitterness, because they lost in the referendum, has been extended to losing in football matches, their derogatory remarks about us make it sweeter when we know in football and politics we are better.