View From Brighton | Vital Football

View From Brighton

Roy G Biv

Vital Reserves Team

What you supposed to say?

This is what football has become

An Instagram Facebook, twitter hobby of the clueless billions

One thing I do know, Brighton will sink like a stone once their benefactor decides he's lost enough money

Pathetic, that some of their jonny come lately's feel they can slag us off when it's only a few years ago that they were finished as a football club

It doesn't matter what they do, they will never have the history or the honours list of Sheffield United

It makes me laugh when I read about the favoured tactical genius managers. I wonder what De Zerbi would be able to do with our squad ?

Every dog has his day, but it,s he who laffs last! So look on the bright side till our time comes, hope I,m still alive to stop swallowing my false teeth while laffing my bollox off!

I think you are all being a bit harsh about their views.
Most (not all) were pretty accurate. They were the better team. Maybe not 5-2 better, but definitely they deserved the win.
All clubs (including ours - big time) have ”come lately” fans who are instant experts, and of course their’s thought the ref was good - he was for them - but they would have won with practically any ref.
We probably made them look better than they are, and they play a very high line which better teams than us will exploit - even we managed to score 2!

Most (not all) were pretty accurate. They were the better team. Maybe not 5-2 better, but definitely they deserved the win.
All clubs (including ours - big time) have ”come lately” fans who are instant experts, and of course their’s thought the ref was good - he was for them - but they would have won with practically any ref.
We probably made them look better than they are, and they play a very high line which better teams than us will exploit - even we managed to score 2!
Voice of reason

I don’t think I was being
Just my feelings, some of the comment’s definitely were spot on
Some very subjective
Still irks me though!!!!