Vellios off? | Vital Football

Vellios off?

insidenffc

Vital Squad Member
Nottingham Forest striker Apostolos Vellios wanted by Olympiakos, PAOK and others.

The Greek striker is wanted back in his homeland, whilst teams in Denmark, Belgium and Holland are also keen.

Source HITC

Who would sell Vellios for a million? I feel he adds something different to the squad.

hitc said perquis was leaving yesterday and posted a pic of Mills.

i think vellios will go to olympiacos

insidenffc - 11/5/2017 17:21

Nottingham Forest striker Apostolos Vellios wanted by Olympiakos, PAOK and others.

The Greek striker is wanted back in his homeland, whilst teams in Denmark, Belgium and Holland are also keen.

Source HITC

Who would sell Vellios for a million? I feel he adds something different to the squad.

A million? If he goes to Olympiakos I'd hope we'd get a few mill for him, to play FFP properly.

Apollyon - 11/5/2017 17:28

Whatever happens, I back the managers judgement

I have taken a screenshot of this and PMd it to myself for safe keeping.

I will then take great pleasure in reminding you about it come the end of September when we are bottom of the league, after all/both of our good players have been transferred to Olympiakos for knock down fees.

Would like him to stay but for some reason he's not really been given too much of a chance by all the managers since he has been at the club

mao tse tung - 12/5/2017 11:43

I will then take great pleasure in reminding you about it come the end of September when we are bottom of the league, after all/both of our good players have been transferred to Olympiakos for knock down fees.

I dont necessarily back ANY manager's judgement.

Feel free to screenshot that one too

Pope John XXIII - 12/5/2017 19:21

Jesus fooking Christ, Pope!

Could you not tell that was a jocular post?

da fuq - 12/5/2017 18:47

Would like him to stay but for some reason he's not really been given too much of a chance by all the managers since he has been at the club

Maybe Frankie and Mark have someone better lined up.

mao tse tung - 12/5/2017 19:59

Pope John XXIII - 12/5/2017 19:21

Jesus fooking Christ, Pope!

Could you not tell that was a jocular post?

And couldn't you? :19:

mao tse tung - 12/5/2017 20:01

Well they have a good track record in this country

So hopeful