Vegitablists warned! | Vital Football

Vegitablists warned!

Vegan sausages could be renamed 'tubes' under new EU law

https://mol.im/a/8867175
I have to smile reading that article re the bit about vegans being responsible for animals not being slaughtered.
All it means is that if nobody eats meat, eggs or drinks milk our fields will just become green empty spaces, not eating animal products means no animals.

I have to smile reading that article re the bit about vegans being responsible for animals not being slaughtered.
All it means is that if nobody eats meat, eggs or drinks milk our fields will just become green empty spaces, not eating animal products means no animals.
Yeah i get this point. Im a bit of a hypocrite. Have been vegetarian for a long time but in the last year started to eat fish again. Main reason being ive broken most bones in my body and needed the goodness that fish gives cus im tired of breaking bones and my diet wasnt helping.
Anyway. Yeah i get your point. HOWEVER we can still give animals a good quality of life while they are awaiting slaughter. No need for this caged shit. And we can still treat them humanely during slaughter. Ive heard some horror stories from slaughter houses. And that is just not on. It gets me very very angry truth be told.
But then again, of late, alot of things do.

Yeah i get this point. Im a bit of a hypocrite. Have been vegetarian for a long time but in the last year started to eat fish again. Main reason being ive broken most bones in my body and needed the goodness that fish gives cus im tired of breaking bones and my diet wasnt helping.
Anyway. Yeah i get your point. HOWEVER we can still give animals a good quality of life while they are awaiting slaughter. No need for this caged shit. And we can still treat them humanely during slaughter. Ive heard some horror stories from slaughter houses. And that is just not on. It gets me very very angry truth be told.
Agree 100% mate. I am a big animal lover, but eat meat. Hypocrite also, so that makes two of us.
I dont think your stories are stories either.
The quality control in our slaughter houses is poor, its well documented.
On the subject of eating meat, if they passed a law tomorrow banning the sale of meat it wouldnt bother me.
I am perfectly happy with a plate full of vegetables.
The point I was making is that a lot of people come out to the countyside, like all the cattle in the fields but never stop to consider that they are only there to put meat on the table.
I think it would be a good idea for all of us meat eaters to go round an abattoir
to see the cattle slaughtered and see how keen we are to eat meat then.

What do you do that you break so many bones?

And my pet peeve of all....
God dam twats with high tech weapons, with guides, HIDING behind trees killing animals with numerous strikes... sometimes they are used for meat... still not overly happy about it... but especially with exotic animals they get posed with and bragged about.
What the fffffffffeck is that about.
Im animal rights through and through but i wouldnt even mind if these poachers went toe to toe with the beast and killed it in a fair way. Hand to hand combat. But no they take the bully mentality. Killing an animal with guides, weopons, high tech gear, helicopters etc that is not an achievement you fecking arseholes.
Sorry went off topic. Just had to get that off my chest.