VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. ASTON VILLA | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. ASTON VILLA

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Sheffield United versus Aston Villa
FA Premier League
Saturday, 14th December 2019 @ 3:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Points will be scored as follows;
•Correct result and score - 10 points
•Correct result - 5 points
•Correct Blades first goalscorer - 5 points *

Our home form isn't brilliant, and you would imagine our away form is going to suffer in the next few weeks with trips to Brighton, Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal coming up (but you never know with United)

A win against Villa to keep us well above that bottom six or seven clubs and give us some breathing room for the difficult away games would be excellent.

Sadly I'm going 1-1 with Egan scoring for us and McGoldrick hitting the post 4 times from 8 yards or less

Last edited:
We need to win the midfield and keep Grealish quiet. Still think we will win 2-0 Didzy to finally hit the barn door and score first.

3-2 United, Fleck first goal

Who knows, we might even win our first penalty, Man U have already had 10.

As my usual 0-3 v Newcastle failed miserably to produce a decent result, I’ll be more optimistic this week: United 0 Villa 1.

A repeat of last seasons 4-1 win would be nice but think it'll be different this time around. Going to go 2-0 Blades, Mousset first scorer