vaccine | Vital Football

vaccine

freundorfoe

Vital 1st Team Regular
Just wondering who has had the vaccine and if they had any side effects?

Also if you know whether you had Astra Zeneca or the Pfizer one?

Don't worry I'm not an anti vaxxer! Have a few mates who have had each with zero side effects. Just intrigued what peoples experiences have been so far.

Just wondering who has had the vaccine and if they had any side effects?

Also if you know whether you had Astra Zeneca or the Pfizer one?

Don't worry I'm not an anti vaxxer! Have a few mates who have had each with zero side effects. Just intrigued what peoples experiences have been so far.
Freund Mrs PY and myself had the Oxford Vaccine 2 weeks ago, me no side effects, except itchy spot for 1 day where jab was, Mrs PY who suffers with RSD/CRPS had some side effects for about a week, but in her words nout to worry about.

I have about a dozen oppo's who have all had the jab, no reported side effects.

Hope this helps mate.

I have not yet. But I know plenty that have. All good, no side effects.

I wouldn't get caught up in what you hear on TV or online. Someone, somewhere will have a side effect...happens with all vaccines. But it is a VERY small percentage.

I am all for getting the vaccine and as soon as I can get it, I am getting it ASAP.

I'm not really worried. Just intrigued.

Seems to be anecdotal "evidence" atm that younger people are getting more side effects, have a friend who got them pretty bad who is in their 30s, but hearing more reports of the Oxford vaccine giving people side effects than the Pfizer one.

Daughter had the 1st Moderna, no problem. 2nd shot was a little tougher. 3-4 days of wooziness.

My wife and I ,... sounds a bit posh doesn’t it ! Ha ha , ....have both had the first Pfizer one , no side effects at all .
A few of my wife’s mates ( all women ! ) had the Oxford jab and had various aches , tiredness , and what they described as “mild flu . “

They all sound like 54s wife . ! ........ that’s all I’m saying .

I have heard stories that the second jab is more prone to bring on a reaction . Could just be stories though .

I'm not really worried. Just intrigued.

Seems to be anecdotal "evidence" atm that younger people are getting more side effects, have a friend who got them pretty bad who is in their 30s, but hearing more reports of the Oxford vaccine giving people side effects than the Pfizer one.
Funny thing that, I've heard its the other wat round, suppose its who decides to have a pop!

Had the Oxford one. Slight ache at injection spot next day. No problems. Mrs54 had ache and bruising but she bruises if breathed on!
Just read your post regarding what your wife has gone through mate .
Wow , she has done well .
There is so much more than what goes on behind our posts on here .
To have got through cancer , and Covid and recovered is just amazing .
I feel really bad now about making a humorous remark about her jab reactions .
I have nothing but the highest regards and admiration for her .
And to you for being there for her , that’s not easy either .
Well done to you both .
:bow: ..... :tophat:

Just read your post regarding what your wife has gone through mate .
Wow , she has done well .
There is so much more than what goes on behind our posts on here .
To have got through cancer , and Covid and recovered is just amazing .
I feel really bad now about making a humorous remark about her jab reactions .
I have nothing but the highest regards and admiration for her .
And to you for being there for her , that’s not easy either .
Well done to you both .
:bow: ..... :tophat:
Thank you Walt. No issues re the jab bit at all. I have seen your posts along the way across many of us on here and the obvious conclusion is that you have a lovely, warm caring heart. Clear as anything and something deep in your nature.
I know that your wife and you supporting her so well have been through plenty. I may not have commented but you have my admiration - both of you!