V wolves | Vital Football

V wolves

Normann and Gilmour back and ready.

Rupp and omobamidele not ready to play yet. Palace is more likely.

DS says really enjoyed working with Cantwell and no attitude issue but Todd just couldn't get back to the level they all know he has. DS said Todd has had lots of illness and injury this season which he hasn't recovered from

What's the bets that Cantwell will not miss a gane through injury or illness with Bournemouth?

Krul is out for at least another month.

Sorensen has ligament injury but is back out training so back in a couple of weeks.

Asked he would have wanted signings in Jan...no I knew the limitations of the club and that we had no money to spend in January when I first spoke with Webber. In a way I have four new excellent signings in Normann, gilmour, Rupp and omobamidele.

You can see why lampard rejected the job.

Smith goes on about the fact we could have shipped more out as it's a massive squad....is it though?

I fear in summer he'll be told again that he'll have little money to spend.

DS thinks it won't be 3 of 4 to go down and thinks that more will be dragged in....im not sure about that. I think Everton will pull away and Leeds will too. All I care about is tgst the 3 below us don't pick up points and we do.

I'd play McLean as this game isn't as important as the Palace one.

Gunn

Byram
Zimmermann
Kabak
Giannoulis

McLean
Normann

Rowe
Dowell
Placheta

Idah

Subs

McGovern - Hanley - Willaims - Gilmour - Tzolis - Sargent - Gibbs - Tompkinson - Rashica

That is a dreadful line up know.

Normann and Gilmour back and ready.

Rupp and omobamidele not ready to play yet. Palace is more likely.

DS says really enjoyed working with Cantwell and no attitude issue but Todd just couldn't get back to the level they all know he has. DS said Todd has had lots of illness and injury this season which he hasn't recovered from

What's the bets that Cantwell will not miss a gane through injury or illness with Bournemouth?

Krul is out for at least another month.

Sorensen has ligament injury but is back out training so back in a couple of weeks.

Asked he would have wanted signings in Jan...no I knew the limitations of the club and that we had no money to spend in January when I first spoke with Webber. In a way I have four new excellent signings in Normann, gilmour, Rupp and omobamidele.

You can see why lampard rejected the job.

Smith goes on about the fact we could have shipped more out as it's a massive squad....is it though?

I fear in summer he'll be told again that he'll have little money to spend.

DS thinks it won't be 3 of 4 to go down and thinks that more will be dragged in....im not sure about that. I think Everton will pull away and Leeds will too. All I care about is tgst the 3 below us don't pick up points and we do.
Good write up bears, i always enjoy your spin on these comments, and i agree cantwell isnt injured!

No point, just get mins into legs for returning players etc, not going to win the cup
Agreed. See it as a preseason type game. I of course want us to win and keep momentum going but I also don't want injuries to players who will be starters. Get Normann, Zimmermann, gilmour all involved. And play the likes of Rowe too. I'd even be happy for a couple of u23 players getting minutes on the pitch.

Well it won't be zimmermann playing today as he played the full 90 minutes for u23s last night as did Tomkinson and Gibbs.

The u23s smashed Middlesbrough 4-0

Going to be a strong squad today - I hope we don't get any injuries.

apart from Mc crap. :grinning::grinning:
I see, DS is quoted as saying that "you've got to be playing players who are in form. I'll be looking at our players and choosing the ones that I feel can play a three game week".
Does that suggest that the team he selects today (barring injuries) will be the same team he chooses for our next two games this week ? Looks like if you are not in today's squad, then you are out the picture . for the next 3 games at least

I see, DS is quoted as saying that "you've got to be playing players who are in form. I'll be looking at our players and choosing the ones that I feel can play a three game week".
Does that suggest that the team he selects today (barring injuries) will be the same team he chooses for our next two games this week ? Looks like if you are not in today's squad, then you are out the picture . for the next 3 games at least
maybe - unless the players he picks today play rubbish. We have such a massive squad though so that shouldn't be an issue :lol:

McGovern

Byram
Hanley
Gibson
Williams

Gilmour

McLean
Lees-Melou

Rashica
Idah
Sargent