V West HAM | Page 2 | Vital Football

V West HAM

A good mate of mine asked me why his lads 7 and 9 should miss out on what previous generations considered their birthright.

We (I include myself) can call them sheep,but he has a point.

No doubt the self-righteous 52000 super loyal fans will blame the 11th minute (non)walk in for the 3 nil defeat.Not the fact that by supporting Ashley the defeat is down to the shite squad/team that he has given them and they accept every week.In life more often than not you reap what you sow.
Still,there is another relegation fight to look forward to.

Benitez should take some of the blame.
Why change the team and bring it a useless left back, who is really a useless right back after The decent performance in the Burnley game. Why persist in starting with Perez who misses any chance we do create, seems to be Rafa's favourite, Atsu does nothing and surely Murphy is worth a run out.
Usual after match Rafa comments, can't fault the commitment and effort, could not ask more, just the final touch missing. How many times have we heard that.
Sure he has a poor squad but why keep making the point when you do not utilise what you have.
Ritchie appears to get booked every other match, runs around a lot but lacks quality crossing and finishing. Worth trying Roberts who can at least score and has been impressive in the reserves.

Delighted, anyone who watched that piss poor team manage to scrape 3 wins knew this was inevitable, just sell up you fat fuckin' parasite.. The home defeats under Ashleys tenure must have broken some kind of record. He's turned a once intimidating and difficult place to come into a library draped in Shite Direct advertising, opposition sides love it.
Sir Les is on Goals on Sunday, just showed him getting his player of the year award off Pele, wearing a black and white bow tie. That's what ambition can achieve.

Last edited:
A good mate of mine asked me why his lads 7 and 9 should miss out on what previous generations considered their birthright.

We (I include myself) can call them sheep,but he has a point.

I suppose you say that they are already missing out by supporting this regime.

Benitez should take some of the blame.
Why change the team and bring it a useless left back, who is really a useless right back after The decent performance in the Burnley game. Why persist in starting with Perez who misses any chance we do create, seems to be Rafa's favourite, Atsu does nothing and surely Murphy is worth a run out.
Usual after match Rafa comments, can't fault the commitment and effort, could not ask more, just the final touch missing. How many times have we heard that.
Sure he has a poor squad but why keep making the point when you do not utilise what you have.
Ritchie appears to get booked every other match, runs around a lot but lacks quality crossing and finishing. Worth trying Roberts who can at least score and has been impressive in the reserves.

Good point, me I don't think Richie, Perez or Manquillo would get into any other premiership side