V. Preston | Vital Football

V. Preston

Giannoulis is fit
Hwang will be back around xmas
Hanley back next week

On Nunez:

'Yes, Nacho has made a big improvement in the past few months compared to when I first arrived. He takes better care of the ball and makes better decisions with his passes. Less turnovers. He can run 30k a game without a problem - this is unbelievable.'

On Gibbs:

'I love Gibbsy. He is one of the most football intelligent players in our squad. He asks the right questions and has super speed. He can play both positions. He has shown he can play his part now.'

Where is this super speed - I have never seen it.

DW says from the first second against PNE you will see us really going for it we won't sit back for this. He says that everyone knows how important this is and we need everyone up for it including the fans.

On January:

'We had a meeting this week where we shared thoughts. I understand and agreed with all of Ben’s (Knapper) thoughts. These have been really exciting. Let’s see what he can deliver in this window, but it’s (transfers) not at the front of my head now.'

DW confirms that we have money for January and no one needs to be sold. I think I read somewhere that MA had made transfers funds available.

You would have thought with all these super ,fantastic players we have at the club that we would be a bit higher than 13th

Giannoulis is fit
Hwang will be back around xmas
Hanley back next week

On Nunez:

'Yes, Nacho has made a big improvement in the past few months compared to when I first arrived. He takes better care of the ball and makes better decisions with his passes. Less turnovers. He can run 30k a game without a problem - this is unbelievable.'

On Gibbs:

'I love Gibbsy. He is one of the most football intelligent players in our squad. He asks the right questions and has super speed. He can play both positions. He has shown he can play his part now.'

Where is this super speed - I have never seen it.

DW says from the first second against PNE you will see us really going for it we won't sit back for this. He says that everyone knows how important this is and we need everyone up for it including the fans.

On January:

'We had a meeting this week where we shared thoughts. I understand and agreed with all of Ben’s (Knapper) thoughts. These have been really exciting. Let’s see what he can deliver in this window, but it’s (transfers) not at the front of my head now.'

DW confirms that we have money for January and no one needs to be sold. I think I read somewhere that MA had made transfers funds available.
Great, ill eagerly await some shit frees or maybe some more development players or 40yo past its then