V. Leeds | Vital Football

V. Leeds

That’s the team CK . Rashica transformed us last night and Kabak did a solid job . Any team without the terrible McCrap in it is gonna be better than one with him in it

I'm not convinced about Pukki anymore - seems to run around and looked old and slow compared to soem of the oppo this morning - first touch striking he dont do a lot of - that neeeds to be more prealent than less

I'm not convinced about Pukki anymore - seems to run around and looked old and slow compared to soem of the oppo this morning - first touch striking he dont do a lot of - that neeeds to be more prealent than less
I am not convinced either Steve but we have nobody who even used to score goals. Do we gamble and play Gilmore and leave Pukki out. That's a lot on John Rowe.

DS to go

Krul

Aarons
Kabak
Hanley
Williams

McLean
Gilmour
Normann

Rashica
Pukki
Sargent

Hanley tested covid positive… he should have kept away from others
Ah okay. Question were being asked.

Crap midfield.

I think this will be the final nail.

I must say what I hear from city fans is 'how in the world is McLean always a starter over Sorensen, Gilmour, Normann?

Melou...weak as my 4 year old.

McLean just a turd on legs

Kabak....still Titus bramble in my eyes

Gibson slow as my father in law who has had two knee replacement

Rupp not good enough (But I'd have him in with Normann and Sorensen)

Pukki looks like a guy who hasn't slept and seems to only really score penalties

Sargent still doesn't look like a footballer

Oh, dear

Leeds are an attacking side and have some strong players...we have no defensive midfielder playing...I think it might be over at HT.

Leeds fans seem to be feeling confident of saving their season today

Awful midfield and a defeat coming, Leeds got out a very attacking line up too, cant see us coping with it tbh
Smith seems to always set us put to defend the first half no matter who it's against and no matter if we need goals. On paper their side will piss over our lame dogs.

I might be going home at HT 😁.

Right I'm off to get a drink and a bite to eat before going in