v. Dundee | Vital Football

v. Dundee

welch47

Vital Football Hero
Hail Haio! C'mon Bhoys, lets add to that lead. Roberts starts tonight and Rogic is back. SHould be good! :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:14 :emoticon:14

Evening Gents!

Dundee are pressing us high and doing it well! Getting numbers back to defend. We're probing well and had a couple of near chances, the goal will come in time!

Roberts looks like a talent! Glad to see Rogic back in as well, I like him as a No.10 behind Griffiths!

Like Rogic (deeper) but would prefer Allan playing the #10 role

Shaping up like the majority of our past few games where we flatter to deceive and squander any good attacks by over passing the ball or continually cutting inside. Quick early balls ffs!

Stick a Giraffe up front and start playing long balls. :-)

...be more entertaining than this pish.

Have to force myself to watch this Deila team tbh :emoticon:20

Forrest is awful. He gets a ball in front of our box and just punts it. He doesn't try to run up or create, just boots it away. Lazy and inept. Good riddance.

Playing Forrest when he has been poor all season and now doesn't want to be there when we have Commons, Allan, Christie available. Deila is such an asshole.

I didn't have a great connection, very jumpy picture and constantly stalling.....not that I'm too bothered because it sounded pretty pish! Didn't seem like we wanted to make amends for the weekend draw, the subs had no effect on the game and we just generally seemed to lack creativity and any real plan to break them down! At one point I heard the commentators saying we needed someone to drive at them and take a man on because they were just passing it around outside the Dundee box.....no plan, nobody good enough to beat a man and make something happen, not enough movement in the box to try and pick someone out.

Another lackluster Deila performance.......most fans I speak to now have lost interest in the team and are just waiting for Deila's time to be up.
It's getting to the point where we don't even have an enjoyable team to watch! We're not playing the good football he wants them to play.

He''s awful. In addition to the lack of a game plan, the players look unmotivated. Its time to bring on Moyes. I suspect that they have someone in mind, like Lennon or maybe Stubbs, who need to play out the existing season. Im far from sold on Stubbs. I'd take Lennon back or even Hartley. Moyes is my pick, though.

So we couldn't score against Dundee after 90 minutes yet The Rangers have just scored against them after only 13 fucking seconds?????? That's what's wrong with Scottish football, inconsistency! Any team can play well one day and the next be horrendous!

We've been consistently poor. And we consistently play the same formation, so we're easy to defend.

Meanwhile, we're up 3-0 on Greenock. But CP must be 2/3 empty! The support is really making a statement of indifference.

Latest Celtic News