v Col Ewe | Vital Football

v Col Ewe

HerrLjunga

Vital 1st Team Regular
Walsh, Hodson, Ogilvie, Tucker, O’Connor, Cisse, O’Keefe, Ndjoli, Charles-Cook, Marshall, Mandron.

I’ve just started listening on ifollow. Sounds like a bloody morgue. Anyone watching that can confirm?

We've been pinging it about very nicely indeed and keeping the ball, but without creating much end product, and have looked a bit shaky at the back on the few occasions when Colchester have put us under pressure.

So although it's been overwhelmingly Gills in terms of possession, 1-1 is arguably a fair score at the moment.

Hopefully we can make something out of our dominance in the second half.

Gills are knocking the ball around neatly and Ogilvie is playing very well. I quite like Cisse and, so far, he`s putting some nice passes together and wants the ball. I hope he plays on Saturday. Gills are the better team, so far !

Gills are knocking the ball around neatly and Ogilvie is playing very well. I quite like Cisse and, so far, he`s putting some nice passes together and wants the ball. I hope he plays on Saturday. Gills are the better team, so far !
Just the usual nervy moments at the back that’s cost us a goal!

1-3
Keep reading about how well we are playing, lots of possession and good passing etc, then we concede a goal!

You can have all the silky possession in the world, but if you can't make or take chances it won't do you any good. We've been bloody awful in front of goal all season, and dodgy at the back too, to be honest.

Bit disappointing, I was hoping to hear of one or two players who would be pushing for a start or at least gain a bit of confidence in time for the next league match ?