V Chelsea | Vital Football

V Chelsea

Like so many I have lost all interest, my two seats are available for the game tomorrow, FOC to any Norwich supporter (While we still have some)..PM me if interested I will even deliver to you if local.

That’s a generous offer FFL ! Can’t blame you for not going . I don’t why the hell I am going….. I guess it’s because I’ve already paid for my ST.

How really saddening this all is . It shouldn’t be like this for us all

It’ll be 1-1. Chelsea will score in the third minute. They will be awarded three penalties, which Krul will save.
kenny will score the equaliser in the ninety sixth minute by tripping over his bootlace and heading into the net.
There will be a further ten minutes while the referee gives a penalty to Chelsea despite it being a clear dive. VAR eventually rule it out and the final whistle is blown just as Tzolis is about to score.

Our line Up is crazy...Rashica dropped WTF Puki and Sgt up front..who`s gonna cross the balls..and Zimmerman starting...Gibson was always gonna be dropped

Lots of change but the kak that is McLean still plays.

Krul

Aarons
Kabak
Zimmermann
Hanley
Williams

Normann
Lees-melou
McLean

Sargent
Pukki

Kabak and Zimmermann wow that's going to be fun to watch.

Melou and McLean in central midfield...oh dear me.

I am sure McLean has a mo play bonus of like 50k a time so managers never drop him

At home we will be sitting back.

Apparently lots of norwich fans clapping and asking for signatures from cheksea players warning up...if true then that is embarrassing.

Club has asked fans not to take Ukraine flags.

Saw one post on Facebook that stated anglian news said it was inappropriate towards cheksea fans....surely not.

No drum
No flag
No running on pitch when we go up
No singing nasty songs

Fuck off

Im not going to watch. I'll come on here at HT see the score (im thinking 0-3) and then at FT(0-5)