Us vs some northern monkeys sponsored by greta thunberg | Page 3 | Vital Football

Us vs some northern monkeys sponsored by greta thunberg

We need to sign both full backs. In the second half Lowe was everywhere. Third goal killed them when we where under the cosh.
Second half was poor until the goal, against a better team we would have conceded.
Yates and Colback gave up the midfield ( second half), thus Preston putting too much pressure on our backing.
Their defence was poor and if we kept on the pressure, we could have score more. Second half, Zinc didn't even touch the ball, should have been replaced earlier.
Brennan is great with the ball but anonymous when without it...but the more he matures the more dangerous he will become....then will be sold.

Made me laugh reading Preston forum.

Apparently Forrest (they can’t spell) were awful - i have to say Preston were a dirty team (15 fouls, 4 yellow cards) always have been physical and not the pretty football that we are starting to play under Cooper.

Brennan is such a breath of fresh air. I think we will struggle to keep him in January transfer window for a fee of £15m or the likes. I think he has to be worth as much as Ollie Watkins in the £25m region come January if he carries on form like this.

Midfield is solid and colback and Yates made the positions theirs...

Djed Spence - what a player we really need to sign him permanently but i suspect Warnock will be sacked at Boro and he will go back…

You're right about Warnock!

Managers interview a breath of fresh air again very happy with result and parts of the performance but says still alot of work to do, careless at end of first half, could have led to a goal and slow start to start half. All good stuff

Spence is here for the season isn't he, surprised they sacked him they aren't doing that badly must have someone incredible lined up.

know some boro fans who said that Spence and warlock had a big falling out (apparently about him not having the vaccine!).Not sure that’s true but I’m not surprised about warnock the football under him is dated and he should retire.

Maybe Boro will get Karanka in ?

They probably looked at how we improved dramatically with a younger manager and wanted some of that action. He's a good 20 years younger than Colin.

Preston changed shape in second half and pushed on. Cooper brought on Garner for zincs to matchup.

Warnock loaned out Spence to help balance books. Wonder how tight books are?
Warnock didn’t like Spence’s attitude and commitment. Boro may have a recall clause in January and it could be interesting if Wilder asks him to go back.

I actually had forgotten garner was on the pitch today.

There is no way surely based on talent and ability that mighten is better than carvalho. I thought he was dreadful today. Silva must be terrible.

Great to see the colback playing well.

I thought mighten was ok, he's not started for a while but he did cause a few problems down the left which made us less predictable as almost all our threat recently had been on the right. Lowe looked much better than his last game.

Great win. Surprised at 3-0 why he kept Ojeda on the bench, and brought on Taylor.
Need to tie BJ to a contract, offer Grabs another year also

While we are playing like that and while Yates and Colback are looking this good there is no rush with Ojeda. Take the time to get him fully settled, match fit and integrated into the squad.

You have to hope that the same is happening with Silva as the forwards aren’t quite firing fully just yet.

Very good performance against a good team. We did play a bit sloppy for the first 20 mins of the second half, so some room for improvement. But what a transformation from the first 7 games; it’s like night and day.

Well done Murphy for finding this manager, who is a really good fit for Forest.

Last edited:
Very good performance against a good team. We did play a bit sloppy for the first 20 mins of the second half, so some room for improvement. But what a transformation from the first 7 games; it’s like night and day.

Well done Murphy for finding this manager, who is a really good fit for Forest.

Murphy's fucking useless, he had 3 days, 17 hours and 49 minutes to find us a world class team and manager and look what we fucking ended up with!!!!!

On another note, how the hell are Coventry up there with that shite team!! The top 3, plus Stoke should take 4 of the 6 places, but we have a good chance here providing we can keep Spence, and add a couple of key players in Jan

I actually had forgotten garner was on the pitch today.

There is no way surely based on talent and ability that mighten is better than carvalho. I thought he was dreadful today. Silva must be terrible.

Great to see the colback playing well.

I thought he looked bright but his passing is shit. He makes Franz Carr look like Ronaldo