Update. | Vital Football

Update.

fanforlife

Alert Team
Norwich City can announce a revised start date of November 13 for incoming sporting director Ben Knapper

I also see lots of online media sites saying that BK has Lampard lined up to replace Wagner.

Really? Lampard. The guy rejected us in the premiership and they are saying he is going to come to the championship when we have even less money.

I don't want him here.

Lampard another of those managers who has failed in the majority of his jobs. It'd feel like we have gone back to DS moment.

He has the second worst win ratio for Everton behind the worst Mike walker.

11 games he has a 9% win ratio for Chelsea in his last role.
44 games for Everton and a 27% win ratio

that isn't what I want to see our next manager have for their most recent positions

Arsenal first team coach Carlos Cuesta also being mentioned. Bloody hell he is still a youngster at 28

I also see lots of online media sites saying that BK has Lampard lined up to replace Wagner.

Really? Lampard. The guy rejected us in the premiership and they are saying he is going to come to the championship when we have even less money.

I don't want him here.

No thank you.

Try and get Lowe from Preston (out of contract at the end of the season)
It will be a cheap appointment which already means we are starting on the back foot and not going for the best candidate.

It will be someone who is out of a job I think. Like a Lampard of even a John Eustace.

Lowe has an average win % of 41 over four jobs in six years. He did well at Plymouth if memory serves correctly.

I don't want him here.
Lamport has a worse record than Wagner. He may as well offer the job to John Eustace who would at least do better or even Mark Robins would do a better job than them.

The names of our of work managers likely to take the job will do the rounds like lampard, Eustace, Jones, Parker and wilder.....dear me

Warnock? ...................................Only kidding.
Thing is I think he'd ger the defence sorted and the players would respect him, but the board couldn't deal with him and he is no yes man.

If it was a few games to go then I'd be all for him coming in short term but we need someone in for the now and future. We've had too much uncertainty and delay.

Thing is I think he'd ger the defence sorted and the players would respect him, but the board couldn't deal with him and he is no yes man.

If it was a few games to go then I'd be all for him coming in short term but we need someone in for the now and future. We've had too much uncertainty and delay.
He would definitely have played Batth by now even if he didn't like him.