Unsuitable Avatars | Vital Football

Unsuitable Avatars

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Yes, we've all had them but to enable us to continue to grow, we're gonna have to clam down on the 'dirty picture' avatars.

Sponsorship for the site is affected by them as well as some people being put off from posting, especially those at work or somewhere where kids can see the forum.

We have a private forum (VIP) if people want to post smutty stuff, so to keep the balance. We're a fair forum of mixed topic but have to remember that some innocent people could be subjected to such items against their will, mainly lasses or kids.

Reet, educational rant over. :14:

I totally agree. If you want to look at dorty pics, feel free to pull yourself into oblivion in your own time, but don't put it on the screen without warning.

Like you say, people at work could get bollocked looking at this site and also kids/wives may see.

st-pedros-basin - 23/5/2013 10:32

can we still say **** fuck and bollocks?

As long as Pardew is our manager, Llambias our MD and Ashley our owner, I'd say it would be pretty much impossible not to.

I agree too, i often look at this forum and I have other people in the house who can see it if they walk past. gifs and jpegs of naked women are wrong.

steekiebrown - 23/5/2013 11:00

You're going to drive PM away with all this crazy talk.

Im not.

It was brought 'to my attention' from an outsider as ruining the brand.

Bearing in mind we run on a network where it's written in their rules that it's taboo. :14:

steekiebrown - 23/5/2013 11:18

Wait a minute. Did you just say "brand"? You did, didn't you? That's it. I'm calling a house meeting.

We are a 'brand' :17:

heck, we're even wearing the forum site name on our shirts next week. You're part of it Steeks. You've been branded. :56:

Toon_NoMatterWot - 23/5/2013 11:29

steekiebrown - 23/5/2013 11:18

Wait a minute. Did you just say "brand"? You did, didn't you? That's it. I'm calling a house meeting.

We are a 'brand' :17:

heck, we're even wearing the forum site name on our shirts next week. You're part of it Steeks. You've been branded. :56:

Brilliant, who do I see about my appearance fee and travelling exes?

Any brand can go fùck itself.

I'm an individual, not a number or product!

The only reason we should be getting rid of the naked avatars and pics is because it's wrong to have them on a public domain site.

Platinii - 23/5/2013 11:51

The only reason we should be getting rid of the naked avatars and pics is because it's wrong to have them on a public domain site.

Probably the wrong choice of word anyway. The forum, the board is more suitable but yous get what i mean. :14:

Toon_NoMatterWot - 23/5/2013 11:58

Platinii - 23/5/2013 11:51

Probably the wrong choice of word anyway. The forum, the board is more suitable but yous get what i mean. :14:

We know what you mean. Vital are a bunch of men in shiny suits wanting to make as much money as possible, and buy into the whole modern obsession of branding. They want to protect their investment and bring in as many new 'customers' as possible, to make their suits shinier and their cars bigger.

We are a bunch of hairy arsed football supporters who like to talk shite on a board.

NEVER mix the two up!

Ican't wait to see OM's first new post.

Just noticed the new names for Toony and Rex etc. Is Rex like a "first responder"?

taffontyne - 23/5/2013 12:24

Ican't wait to see OM's first new post.

Just noticed the new names for Toony and Rex etc. Is Rex like a "first responder"?

It's in no way designed to cause friction or be all 'high and mighty' over rule breakers. Just to make people think a bit more that some will avoid the forum at times, especially if they have kids etc around.

As for the new names. They've been there for months Taff. Something like 7 (SEVEN).

No, I don't take things you guys do in that way, I would bring the birch back for some of them on here or take them away on a boat and keel-haul them on a ship needing its bottom scraping of barnacles.

As for the names, am not surprised i hadn't noticed, I am still trying to figures out Pardew's tactics from deepest darkest Nov/Dec.