Unique betting odds | Vital Football

Unique betting odds

That’s almost DC to be in the next 2 England managers after Southgate. Not sure you’d get much back.

My mate's dad as said for 2 years that Danny will be England manager, already using our tactics.

D&N to be at England at some point in their careers I'd back. And us to make the championship before 2025 too.

I would call it pretty certain the Cowleys will manage England at some stage.
As West Ham fans I'm sure that will be their target Premier Lge club to manage in due course. And The FA love West Ham.

Whether we could ever make the top level is far less likely given we never have. BUT plenty of clubs not inherently bigger than us have had spells however short at the top...our fishy neighbours for one, Bournemouth currently, Wigan, Wimbledon, Barnsley, Swindon, Northampton back in the 60s, Blackpool. Doubtless quite a few others.
Think though odds of us doing it within 10 years ought to be more like 100 to 1

I'm not sure i can picture them in the England job, i think they'd miss the day to day hands on aspects too much.

I'm not sure i can picture them in the England job, i think they'd miss the day to day hands on aspects too much.
They’re the sort who would give it a go though. May just be a short stint.

I don’t think i’d even bother offering odds on them becoming West Ham managers. Dead on for me.

Whether we could ever make the top level is far less likely given we never have. BUT plenty of clubs not inherently bigger than us have had spells however short at the top...our fishy neighbours for one, Bournemouth currently, Wigan, Wimbledon, Barnsley, Swindon, Northampton back in the 60s, Blackpool. Doubtless quite a few others.

To be fair, Blackpool traditionally are a much bigger club than us - around 30 seasons in the top flight, FA Cup winners, a dozen England internationals, regular gates of 35,000+ in their heyday. Barnsley may argue too - they have spent around 80 seasons in the top two divisions compared to our 34.

It was certainly easier to reach the top flight prior to the last ten or fifteen years. The amount of money being handed to relegated Premier League clubs now - as discussed on another thread - presents an almost insurmountable disadvantage. Therefore our budget in the Championship would never be more than bottom two or three at best. On that basis, I wonder whether the sooner we reach the Championship, the sooner the Cowleys will leave?