Unified match thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Unified match thread

Sadly you are. Why you do not recognise that scoring two goals away at Sunderland is an actual achievement, I do not know. The fact we have lost 4-2 is something I am pleased foe the club, because we are not that 'superb'. But where your logic comes from is somewhere deep within an illogical supporter.
Ok, at least you’ve explained yourself now, that’s all I wanted.

Not been able to listen, let alone watch, so I can only take your word for that.
Nevertheless, I am pleased to hear that you feel that we should have gotten more from the game.
It is a reaction that I wouldn't have expected to hear a few weeks prior to witnessing the first half against Scunthorpe.

It was entertaining for sure and it's nice to see us having a go. I think there's a spirit in this team even if there's not the quality.

Some of the defending was shambolic though.

And a 4-3 defeat would have had a bit more historical resonance.

Two stonewall penalties killed us off. We played some decent football, ball on the ground and through midfield. I thought Ogilvie again looked decent at CB, Max for me was struggling a little.

At least other results went our way a little with Oxford and Rochdale both losing.

Table still looking a lot better than it did a week ago.

Sad that was two penalties, any more detail?

Both looked pretty clear penalties to me, Lopes for the first one brought down a player who was running in to meet a cross about 8 yards out. For the 2nd, ball was bobbling around a bit, Charles Cook went to ground and as he did so clipped their player from behind.