unfortunately no more | Page 2 | Vital Football

unfortunately no more

Why is everyone panicking about not signing an out & out striker?
Billy Sharp's not suddenly become disabled has he? Clarke WILL hit a run of form at some point.
The quality we've now got in midfield with Norwood & the returning Coutts (hopefully) service into the box shouldn't be an issue.
Also, there's no reason more goals cant come from the usual suspects, Fleck, Duffy, Freeman, Bash...

Last edited:
Smoke screen :smoke:

If we do go with what we have i will be astounded,all the main strikers Clarke Sharp Mgoldrick all likely to get an injury and be out,could even be injured at the same time,that leaves you with Lavery :slap:

Wilder would be mad to risk it for a few quid.:bag:

If we do go with what we have i will be astounded,all the main strikers Clarke Sharp Mgoldrick all likely to get an injury and be out,could even be injured at the same time,that leaves you with Lavery :slap:

well pullis after puncheon and robson kanu and saying a few could be going out so im not so sure about twirlos claim certainly still a chance of a couple.coming in i think and if not we go with what weve got till january maybe caolan has shown something in training and chris is happy to have him as 4th choice

:cowboy:

Thing is itks shouldn't really be doin wind ups if you want your info to be taken seriously I never did and very few people questioned stuff I put up and those that did were told how my record stood. Some will now question if it was deliberate or not and you've made things a lot harder for yourself bow twirls you can't complain if people start questioning what you put up as Tey can't be certain your not on the wind up again

S24 goes into an anti Twirls meltdown! :grinning:
Cant blame em gray people take itk info very seriously on forums and social media he gets all that’s coming to him I’ll be a lot less likely to believe owt he puts up in future

Thing is itks shouldn't really be doin wind ups if you want your info to be taken seriously I never did and very few people questioned stuff I put up and those that did were told how my record stood. Some will now question if it was deliberate or not and you've made things a lot harder for yourself bow twirls you can't complain if people start questioning what you put up as Tey can't be certain your not on the wind up again
thing is Bulmer I couldn't give a flying bollock if owt I say is taken seriously or not. Your lots thoughts on me as as much baring on me or my life as a gnat flying in to a fighter planes jet stream. Have a snickers murial.

I ain’t getting worked up just trying to explain to twirls when’s he gets worked up when people don’t believe his information why it’s more likely to happen now,I won’t be refreshing every other min I’ll look on here and if owt comes in so be it I can’t affect it so won’t worry about it I’ve got plenty enough to worry about without United ta

Cant blame em gray people take itk info very seriously on forums and social media he gets all that’s coming to him I’ll be a lot less likely to believe owt he puts up in future
Looks like I won't sleep tonight ffs. Gutted

I ain’t getting worked up just trying to explain to twirls when’s he gets worked up when people don’t believe his information why it’s more likely to happen now,I won’t be refreshing every other min I’ll look on here and if owt comes in so be it I can’t affect it so won’t worry about it I’ve got plenty enough to worry about without United ta
Why post then lmfao