unfortunately no more | Page 4 | Vital Football

unfortunately no more

Let's see what comes I suppose. I think if we close this window without a striker we'll all be disappointed, just can't see us getting goals consistently with only Sharp and Clark as attacking options.

What would you have all said in June if you were told the only striker we'd bring in would be McGoldrick on a free?

Fuck me!!!

We're obviously the only club in the world subject to ridiculous agents/club demands...

But, it does absolutely stink. They have all fucking summer to do business but deliberately leave it to the deadline to extort the fuck out of everybody involved.

It's crooked.

Fuck agents. Fuck football.
Can tell Tha mad mate, Tha swearing!

Regarding Brooks, if we had any brains or balls we would've got key signings in BEFORE selling him.

Maybe we didn't expect him to make it through the month of July without disintegrating or something....

So we rushed him out of the door before the month even fucking started.

No point acting like victims and pretending we're blameless.

We had opportunities to sign players but wasted time on some who we were never likely to get.
United should get you on board in a advisory capacity mi thinks.

If you think Chronic’s a bit potty mouthed, you should take a look at a bloke called Eric Cartman on S2. He makes our Herb look like Mother Theresa.
Charlie and me bein owd Miners just aren't used to such bad language Gray,we never used to swear when we were in't pit(Honest) UTCB

Charlie and me bein owd Miners just aren't used to such bad language Gray,we never used to swear when we were in't pit(Honest) UTCB

You didn't swear because you were fast asleep majority of the time down the pit.

Strange you should say that.

I had a dream about 9/11 in August a few weeks before it happened.

I can still see the images from that dream now.

Are/were you a fan of the X-Files and The Lone Gunmen? The pilot episode of The Lone Gunmen spin-off featured a plot where government agents try to crash a plane into the World Trade Centre and blame it on terrorism to gain support for war in the middle east. It aired six months before 9/11 and might have inspired your dreams.

Are/were you a fan of the X-Files and The Lone Gunmen? The pilot episode of The Lone Gunmen spin-off featured a plot where government agents try to crash a plane into the World Trade Centre and blame it on terrorism to gain support for war in the middle east. It aired six months before 9/11 and might have inspired your dreams.
It might have inspired other people’s dreams as well. I often wonder how much the fictional media (including gaming) affects people’s actions in the real world. It’s scary if you think about it.

It might have inspired other people’s dreams as well. I often wonder how much the fictional media (including gaming) affects people’s actions in the real world.

Not as much as the media would have you believe IMO, especially when it comes to games. People who claim they were inspired to commit violent crimes by games like Grand Theft Auto were already mentally unstable and could have been equally inspired by a Tarantino movie, or a true crime documentary. In this specific case, there is ample evidence that 9/11 took years of planning and preparation.

Uniteds goalie in the 1925 Cup Final had a ticket on the Titanic,but he was unwell,so missed the trip.
It's thee that sleeps on't job that's why the railways are in such a mess,well that and the greedy Barstewards that own em.UTCB

Nope never saw that programme.:shake:

I have premonitions,i think of things one day and before i know it they happen.:alien2:

Like just recently (last week) i have two young dogs,one is 21 months the other is 15 months,i said to myself and them done ok with you two you have not cost me owt in vet 's bills (they have been healthy),last Monday the youngest starts being sick and follows with very bad explosive shits,took him to vets on wed morning and the vets thinks he has a severe bacterial infection of his gut/intestines,she prescribes antibiotics tablets,antacid tablets,pro biotic food suppliment,and an anti-sickness injection,cost £108.

He's on the mend after having white rice/white fish (4 meals a day)for a couple of days see how he gets on now i have gently re introduced him back onto his normal food.