Under Armour - no more | Vital Football

Under Armour - no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

holtelower

Vital Football Hero
If you haven't heard, the club have announced the 5 year kit deal we signed with Under Armour 22 months ago has been terminated immediately "by mutual agreement"

Maybe I am over exxagerating but something doesn't add up here. There have been rumours of bills not being paid etc... for a few months - this seems very worrying to me.

To terminate a kit supllier 5 weeks from the end of the season, when the new kit is supposed to be being announced, and three years early ???

Something is wrong somewhere.

Just read that their share price has plummeted by 70% and they have had data breach that affected 150m people so all not good at UA

Be nice to see an Adidas kit, the villa have never had one of those or Puma. Perhaps the Germans drive a hard bargain. No racist comments please.
Achtung, fur sie, der Krieg ist vorbei Tommy.

Liked their stuff so it’s disappointing especially next to macron stuff we had beforehand, read some news about them not performing so well in America a few months ago but outside America they were still doing ok. They were the fastest growing sportswear brand in the world at one point so maybe they’ve grown too quick for their own good and now it’s levelling out a bit.

I’d love for us to get Adidas, their kits for West Ham were good which obviously wouldn’t be too different to what ours would be. Second choice would be New balance, have done a good job of what of seen with other clubs.

Agree, I really like their stuff it’s top quality. I’m sure there were get out clauses and given the amount we’ve been on TV maybe someone is willing to offer us a little more money? I don’t know. Hopefully it isn’t down to us not paying bills and that is speculation - it is a sign I’m looking out for as trying to understand the Dr’s wealth isn’t an easy thing.

I didn’t like the fit of the macron kit and the Nike tops fell apart after a few months. I’ve seen mock ups online of potential kits, which are made by Nike. If we choose to go back with Nike, we need to make sure weee some sort of premier partner and not a Sunday league getting an off-the-shelf kit like it felt last time.

If you haven't heard, the club have announced the 5 year kit deal we signed with Under Armour 22 months ago has been terminated immediately "by mutual agreement"

Maybe I am over exxagerating but something doesn't add up here. There have been rumours of bills not being paid etc... for a few months - this seems very worrying to me.

To terminate a kit supllier 5 weeks from the end of the season, when the new kit is supposed to be being announced, and three years early ???

Something is wrong somewhere.

When i first read the story this afternoon my first thought was i bet someone on vital would spin it into a sign of the club being in the crap. Nevermind the dozens of other reasons it could be.
:chill:

I wouldn't mind Adidas . Maybe they would release some claret and blue Gazelles as part of the deal.

We have never had out kit made by Adidas before either.

Status
Not open for further replies.