Under 18's.... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Under 18's....

I said Royal Mail not the NCB yer numpty
Did you see that the train drivers have settled?
Article in the STimes saying that , currently, they are on 67k a year for a 4 day week and the agreed rate for working a 5th day has been settled at..........................................................................................

£600 per day!!

1st class travel for the driver only- no wonder no one else can afford it.

Article in the STimes saying that , currently, they are on 67k a year for a 4 day week and the agreed rate for working a 5th day has been settled at..........................................................................................

£600 per day!!

It’s a very responsible job as they are responsible for all the lives of all the people on that train but that is excessive 🫤

Well Bully, I,m Deffo a thing of the past, and don,t mention the f..kin future, I,m currently in intensive training for the "Mr. Graveyard" title! Did thy ever come across Mick Parkin an old mate of mine? We called him the "Posing Postman" long before I worked on the holy ghost. Sadly he,s already in Valhalla at the bar waiting to buy me a drink. Andy Dakin, "Bluto" another lad who worked out at the gym I ran, be surprised if he,s still breathing , the shite he took to make himself even bigger! Think he got the tin tack while running the Stocksbridge Office. Shaun another Stocksbridge lad, 100% Blade, reckon he,ll be a holy ghost gold watch man when he retires. Me? only job I could get to see me thru to the last few years to age 60 when I retired and able to collect full army pension, better than walking the streets!

Easy enough to find out - would you be happy to travel if you found out beforehand that rod was your train driver ?
There's no chance of that happening Bully, Mick Lynch is much smarter than Scargill. He's organised a strike and his members still have jobs:eek:

Well Bully, I,m Deffo a thing of the past, and don,t mention the f..kin future, I,m currently in intensive training for the "Mr. Graveyard" title! Did thy ever come across Mick Parkin an old mate of mine? We called him the "Posing Postman" long before I worked on the holy ghost. Sadly he,s already in Valhalla at the bar waiting to buy me a drink. Andy Dakin, "Bluto" another lad who worked out at the gym I ran, be surprised if he,s still breathing , the shite he took to make himself even bigger! Think he got the tin tack while running the Stocksbridge Office. Shaun another Stocksbridge lad, 100% Blade, reckon he,ll be a holy ghost gold watch man when he retires. Me? only job I could get to see me thru to the last few years to age 60 when I retired and able to collect full army pension, better than walking the streets!
You t

£600 per day!!

The wages of the drivers wages are minuscule compared to what Thames water bosses and shareholders have thieved. They’re wanting to put water bills up 40% to pay for their mismanagement!!!! The same applies to the privatised power company bosses and shareholders. These bleeders are getting away with murder. 👎

Last edited:
The wages of the drivers wages are minuscule compared to what Thames water bosses and shareholders have thieved. They’re wanting to put water bills up 40% to pay for their mismanagement!!!! The same applies to the privatised power company bosses and shareholders. These bleeders are getting away with murder. 👎
Didn't know trains travelled on water.
Maybe that's why the drivers get so much. :unsure:

Just seen that on the news bloody disgrace putting prices up cos of lack of investment while they paid large dividends to shareholders
Should be a law against it 🤬

Well Eurostar travels under the sea so does that qualify train drivers for danger money? and the state of the waterways and surrounding sea of our island should qualify swimmers for a big f..k rebate on their bill. Even the Boxing Day dip was cancelled last year when signs, "Beware Of The Turds!" were put up, so instead of the possibility of freezing to death, the chances of being poisened were much greater!