Under 18's.... | Vital Football

Under 18's....

My dear Mum used to send it to me when serving abroad on operations to lift my spirits, reading the Blades match report when we,d won, but when we,d lost and the pigs ad won, made much better bog paper than the M O D issue tracing paper. Better to have the headlines printed on your arse than pushing your fingers through and smelling like a Nuns Knickers!

Mine was at the final whistle, O/S was 3 hours after. Hitting
Yeah but the O/S gave the scorers and also a report on the game where as you didn't and also there is a U/18's thread already so you could've put yours on there,i'm a bit surprised the forum police on here dint mention that to you.:whistle:UTB

Talking about U 18s. I see former Blade Gerry Summers has died aged 90, R.I.P.
A cultured left half, no big boot for Gerry, he always stroked the ball with a skillful chip, we called him "Spoon Foot". Gerry played in the best Blades defence in my lifetime. Thanks for the memories Gerry!

Talking about U 18s. I see former Blade Gerry Summers has died aged 90, R.I.P.
A cultured left half, no big boot for Gerry, he always stroked the ball with a skillful chip, we called him "Spoon Foot". Gerry played in the best Blades defence in my lifetime. Thanks for the memories Gerry!
We covered Gerry on the RIP thread Dave. He and Brian Richardson were like chalk and cheese but really complemented one another didn't they?

Yeah but the O/S gave the scorers and also a report on the game where as you didn't and also there is a U/18's thread already so you could've put yours on there,i'm a bit surprised the forum police on here dint mention that to you.:whistle:UTB
Okay, you got me bang to rights.

We covered Gerry on the RIP thread Dave. He and Brian Richardson were like chalk and cheese but really complemented one another didn't they?
Definitely did, vital members of a Blades brilliant defence. Chalk and cheese, definitely. Gerry all culture and class and Rocco deffo dint take any prisoners!

You just did deputy !