unbeaten run | Vital Football

unbeaten run

Why? 115 charges is it? Thats not comedy, it’s breaking FFP rules on an industrial scale. Relegations and a lot of asterisks to come.
Keep clutching those 115 straws, City will be exonerated again like when UEFA tried their luck and CAS found ‘no evidence’ of any wrongdoing.

A paltry non-cooperation fine is the best you can hope for.

Citeh …. Arrogant club with some equally arrogant ‘fans’ who were a club treading water till the obscene amount of oil money bought their recent success.
Wonder what the PL will do if they are found guilty, I mean 115 charges FFS. I guess they are now one of the ‘untouchable’ clubs (unlike Everton, Forest, Leicester etc) so I expect them to get a very stern talking to by the footballing authorities. I suspect that we are some way off from the day that the PL / FA will have grown a pair.

I don't like the PL one iota. However, I couldn't disagree more about their fans, they are the most self-deprecating and humorous out there.
Fair do's
Can't speak for the rest of the PL, but I know quite a few Man City 'fans' (I class a supporter as someone who watches their team at a ground rather than an armchair fan), and the entitlement and arrogance of some of these people is cringeworthy.

Just my personal view as a 'supporter' of my team (my only team by the way).

Citeh …. Arrogant club with some equally arrogant ‘fans’ who were a club treading water till the obscene amount of oil money bought their recent success.
Wonder what the PL will do if they are found guilty, I mean 115 charges FFS. I guess they are now one of the ‘untouchable’ clubs (unlike Everton, Forest, Leicester etc) so I expect them to get a very stern talking to by the footballing authorities. I suspect that we are some way off from the day that the PL / FA will have grown a pair.

You mean Investment, like what Clive & Harvey have poured into the club and transformed into the best shape it has probably ever been in?

You mean Investment, like what Clive & Harvey have poured into the club and transformed into the best shape it has probably ever been in?
I rest my case in reference to the arrogance your honour.
No one can possibly compare the levels of investment of each club. What Clive, the directors and our investors have brought to my club is truly amazing and by investment I don't just mean money.
I don't know the amounts involved but I suspect the total investment since 2016 would possibly pay De Bruyne's wages for around 3 months.
Oh and just to add, Lincoln City are facing 1 charge that our CEO may or may not have said something not very nice to a referee, whilst Man City face 115 charges for financial irregularities (cheating). There are so many differences between the 2 clubs and I for one are grateful for that.

Quite ironic that Citeh were formed in the 19th Century by members of St Marks church for honourable, fairness and humanitarian reasons.